Is There Any NYC Routes in Trainz?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrTrainman05

Hello Everyone!
I Would like to ask a quick question.
Is there any Water Level Route and Hudson River Route Available?
And Any Other NYC Routes?
Thank you

Hi Mr.Trainman05. Please register your Trainz version so we can know what version of Trainz you are asking about. If you search for NYC on the DLS, you will find several versions of an NYCTA route, but none of them are current version, and I would not know which one would be a preferred one as I have not tried any of them.

To access the DLS (DownLoad Station) with about 500,000+ assets to download you must be a registered Trainz user. Registration costs nothing (and you wont get any unwanted advertising). The link is at the top of every forum page.

I understand that a recently signed up in the forum does not have his version of the game registered yet, it is normal for a novice.

But if you have signed up for the forum for a year and have opened about twenty posts and have not yet registered the version of Trainz you are using, it makes us think that there is something wrong.

I think the best policy in these cases is to ignore those who do not want to, or cannot register their version of Trainz.

I understand that a recently signed up in the forum does not have his version of the game registered yet, it is normal for a novice.

But if you have signed up for the forum for a year and have opened about twenty posts and have not yet registered the version of Trainz you are using, it makes us think that there is something wrong.

I think the best policy in these cases is to ignore those who do not want to, or cannot register their version of Trainz.
The other reason could be that they only have the free TS2009 or a mobile version. Spammers generally don't even bother with that.

OK so how can I register my trainz version?

I still a bit new to the Trainz Discussion forums
I some need help

Last edited:
I still a bit new to the Trainz Discussion forums
Except of course that you have been here for over a year, so you clearly are NOT new here. Small hint: In the top right of your post it clearly shows how new you are to this forum.
You also have been advised to make work of registering your version of the game many times now.

I am suggest we follow this suggestion:

Most of the forum keeps locked for those without a registered version. If we also stop helping him and keep pointing him at registering his version (and that Helpdesk link at the top of the screen in case he needs help with that), he eventually will either register his version of leave.

(and that Helpdesk link at the top of the screen in case he needs help with that), he eventually will either register his version of leave.

Thanks, Still Working On The Register Part.
I Probably Start Back Posting After Registering.
And Again Thank You.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back