Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Final Beta Test 114205 (PC) and 114207 (Mac)

Quote Originally Posted by Tony_Hilliam View Post
    Precache data generally isn't available for beta versions (this is then created in-game on the first load of the route).
    Thanks for the explanation.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony_Hilliam View Post
    The ECML missing deps looks to only occur when other DLC is installed (so there is a conflict between different versions of a builtin asset). We're investigating, but try a db repair as that may fix it.
    Sorry, the repair did not fix this.

jgiessen - Can you please find the missing dependency(s) and let me know the name of the asset and the KUID.
    I suspect Andrea and DriverDave are to blame.
    Then check if you have multiple other versions of that asset installed.
    If so, which packages do they come from?
    (Turn on debug mode in Trainz Settings >Dev, then in Content Manager click Developer > Show containing packages)
    Tony Hilliam

Got questions about TRS19? Click here for TRS19 FAQs

Looking for answers to in-game functionality? Click here for help

Tony_Hilliam - I am sorry, I do not know how to find missing dependency(s) in the update or how to check if there are multiple other versions installed. I will file a bug report with the steps that reproduce the problem.
    Last edited by jgiessen; September 15th, 2021 at 08:33 AM.

United States of America, Massachusetts, Haverhill

Quote Originally Posted by jgiessen View Post
    Tony_Hilliam - I am sorry, I do not know how to find missing dependency(s) in the update or how to check if there are multiple other versions installed. I will file a bug report with the steps that reproduce the problem.
    Right-click on the asset that shows missing dependencies.

Choose show dependencies. --- This will open up in a new window.

Sort by status. You may have to add in other columns. I recommend adding them all in to ensure you can sort by author, type, etc., and you can arrange them however you want too by dragging the columns around like in Excel.

Once you see the missing assets, you can then right-click on those and choose view asset version. This too will open up a window and you will see the other versions that belong to the asset if there are any.
    John
    Trainz User Since: 12-2003
    Trainz User ID: 124863
    T:ANE Build: 94829
    TRS2019/Trainz-PLUS: 109641

Quote Originally Posted by JCitron View Post
    Right-click on the asset that shows missing dependencies.

Choose show dependencies. --- This will open up in a new window.

Sort by status. You may have to add in other columns. I recommend adding them all in to ensure you can sort by author, type, etc., and you can arrange them however you want too by dragging the columns around like in Excel.

Once you see the missing assets, you can then right-click on those and choose view asset version. This too will open up a window and you will see the other versions that belong to the asset if there are any.
    Thank you JCitron but the error message I got, "Some assets of resource 'simc:sc490' were not included in the download package", does not show what asset is missing or has missing dependencies. I filed a bug report so the staff can reproduce the issue.

United States of America, Massachusetts, Haverhill

Quote Originally Posted by jgiessen View Post
    Thank you JCitron but the error message I got, "Some assets of resource 'simc:sc490' were not included in the download package", does not show what asset is missing or has missing dependencies. I filed a bug report so the staff can reproduce the issue.
    Yup, that's helpful and worthy of a bug report!
    John
    Trainz User Since: 12-2003
    Trainz User ID: 124863
    T:ANE Build: 94829
    TRS2019/Trainz-PLUS: 109641

Blog Entries

I got an update to 114281 yesterday but can't see any announcements. Did I miss something?

Paul

Quote Originally Posted by pcas1986 View Post
    I got an update to 114281 yesterday but can't see any announcements. Did I miss something?
    114281 silently hit about a week ago. One day after 114205 and it's discussed in later part of this thread:
    https://forums.auran.com/trainz/show...nd-114207-(Mac)
    TRS19: Std SP3, Plus SP2, Plus SP3, Plus Beta 114400; Tane SP4

Quote Originally Posted by G.M. View Post
    @RBrooks, Its not the loco config, but the cab(kind interior) config?
    Try read again what i posted (working full time on a cab atm.)
    if you have a switch (tumbler) that needs to be down as default, export and attach 1 in that position
    set "limits" 0,1 (only 2 positions) adjust "angles" to get the extremes for the 2 positions
    I understand, thank you, I guess I'll have to try that.
    However, I don't think I have time to do it with every loco in the game that has this new bug, moreover I don't feel comfortable delving in the other authors work. The issue wasn't there before, that's the point.