Final Beta Test 114205 (PC) and 114207 (Mac)

Precache data generally isn't available for beta versions (this is then created in-game on the first load of the route).

Thanks for the explanation.

The ECML missing deps looks to only occur when other DLC is installed (so there is a conflict between different versions of a builtin asset). We're investigating, but try a db repair as that may fix it.

Sorry, the repair did not fix this.

jgiessen - Can you please find the missing dependency(s) and let me know the name of the asset and the KUID.
I suspect Andrea and DriverDave are to blame.
Then check if you have multiple other versions of that asset installed.
If so, which packages do they come from?
(Turn on debug mode in Trainz Settings >Dev, then in Content Manager click Developer > Show containing packages)

Tony_Hilliam - I am sorry, I do not know how to find missing dependency(s) in the update or how to check if there are multiple other versions installed. I will file a bug report with the steps that reproduce the problem.

Last edited:
Tony_Hilliam - I am sorry, I do not know how to find missing dependency(s) in the update or how to check if there are multiple other versions installed. I will file a bug report with the steps that reproduce the problem.

Right-click on the asset that shows missing dependencies.

Choose show dependencies. --- This will open up in a new window.

Sort by status. You may have to add in other columns. I recommend adding them all in to ensure you can sort by author, type, etc., and you can arrange them however you want too by dragging the columns around like in Excel.

Once you see the missing assets, you can then right-click on those and choose view asset version. This too will open up a window and you will see the other versions that belong to the asset if there are any.

Right-click on the asset that shows missing dependencies.

Choose show dependencies. --- This will open up in a new window.

Sort by status. You may have to add in other columns. I recommend adding them all in to ensure you can sort by author, type, etc., and you can arrange them however you want too by dragging the columns around like in Excel.

Once you see the missing assets, you can then right-click on those and choose view asset version. This too will open up a window and you will see the other versions that belong to the asset if there are any.

Thank you JCitron but the error message I got, "Some assets of resource 'simc:sc490' were not included in the download package", does not show what asset is missing or has missing dependencies. I filed a bug report so the staff can reproduce the issue.

Thank you JCitron but the error message I got, "Some assets of resource 'simc:sc490' were not included in the download package", does not show what asset is missing or has missing dependencies. I filed a bug report so the staff can reproduce the issue.

Yup, that's helpful and worthy of a bug report! :)

@RBrooks, Its not the loco config, but the cab(kind interior) config?
Try read again what i posted (working full time on a cab atm.)
if you have a switch (tumbler) that needs to be down as default, export and attach 1 in that position
set "limits" 0,1 (only 2 positions) adjust "angles" to get the extremes for the 2 positions

I understand, thank you, I guess I'll have to try that.
However, I don't think I have time to do it with every loco in the game that has this new bug, moreover I don't feel comfortable delving in the other authors work. The issue wasn't there before, that's the point.

In that case, I suggest you wait until the official update is released. You don't want to have to deal with these beta tests.

Run around of a steam locomotive with tender is no longer possible. The tender is containing the tag "tender 1".
The locomotive is looked as admidst of a consist.

Am I the only one?

Regards

Swordfish

Swordfish - What loco and tender kuid? I just re-ran my run-around test sessions successfully with a randomly-chosen built-in steam loco, Blue Comet CNJ G3s Blue and tender (<kuid2:523:1972742:1> CNJ G3s Blue and <kuid2:523:1972746:1> CNJ G3s Blue Tender). No issues. Decoupled the consist from the tender, not the tender from the loco. Run around was completed successfully.

Tender should be Engine 0, not 1. Uncouple or runaround uncouples the first wagon after 0, hence the tag 0 in the tender.

Edit Just downloaded the tender and it does state Engine 0, Tender 1 which is correct.

Last edited:
@PC_Ace
<kuid2:166065:109424:1> EMTS RhB G 4/5 107 Steam Loco, <kuid:166065:109425> EMTS RhB G 4/5 Tender Nr 107

Regards
Swordfish

<kuid2:57230:100074:14> Sebino Lake, Italy (1980s) is broken. Only textures, no assets on the map. DBR made, to no avail.

Regards
Swordfish

swordfish -
<kuid2:166065:109424:1> EMTS RhB G 4/5 107 Steam Loco, <kuid:166065:109425> EMTS RhB G 4/5 Tender Nr 107
Thanks for posting the KUIDs.
I downloaded this loco and tender combo and replaced the existing steam loco on my (Standard gauge) Run-Around test route/ sessions.
It worked correctly and completed the run-around successfully.
Noted that when the tender was first introduced to the track, it had double direction arrows shown in the same direction (unusual, since there is typically only one each way) but they displayed correctly when coupled to the loco and then to the consist.

Have no issues with the Sebino Lake route or sessions here. Suggest check your installation and/or GPU hardware settings parameters for video display. Sounds like it is having difficulty rendering the scene due to lack of horsepower...

euromodeller - That's a beaut wee loco! What route (country of origin, Switzerland?) did you create this for?

STLSF4003 - The release version of this Service Pack is likely to be very solid. Those who have issues with it will be bringing their existing faults/ foibles to it. Suggest they fix them now, before installing the latest!

Last edited:
Place your bets here gents. What will this SP end up screwing up this time? Place ya bets!

For SP4, my bet is that 100% of bugs not reported by anyone or identified by our team will still not be fixed.

However, the vast majority of bugs reported by our beta testers will be fixed.

Back