Coal Country - Two routes results in one install (can someone please explain)

1611mac

- - . -
Since I have "Coal Country TS19" installed I decided to uninstall the earlier version. Using the STORE "uninstall" button I uninstalled the older version but the TS19 version uninstalled along with it. Then, when I re-installed the TS19 version the earlier version installed right along with it.

I have but the one (build 4.6) version showing in Content Manager ("Coal Country") and it shows as "built in." Likewise, in game I have only the latest TS19 version though it's name is simply "Coal Country."

Can someone explain what is happening here. Two separate Store Routes combine into one route and listed as "built in"??? I know there are times when route updates require the older route, however, the end result gives both the old and the new and the Store installers are separate and not linked. This is the only case where I've seen two store routes resulting in one.

Last edited:
Could there be some confusion? You mention both "Coal Country", with an "r" and "Coal County", without an "r". There are routes with both names. Maybe post the KUID or KUIDs? I have <kuid2:92924:100080:16> Coal Country by scratchy showing as built-in for TRS19. Note, it does NOT say "Coal Country TS19"All previous versions show as obsolete or unknown, so I only have the one version. There are two "Coal County" routes on DLS, one by turk44 and one by atsf3456.

That was a mistake with spelling on my part. I've corrected above.

MY ERROR ABOVE: One is NOT the older route. Both are the same Route as they both have an ID of simc:sc444. Why would I have two routes with the same ID but different names? And why would both be "linked" in the store so when one or the other is installed/deleted the other is too? Weird!

One route in CM. Click the Store Install button on either one and both mirror each other doing an Install. When done I have one route in CM, namely, <kuid:92924:100080:6> "Coal Country" by scratchy and STATUS IS "BUILT-IN"

Just took a short video clip i can post if too weird to believe.

In my trs19 SP3 I also have these 2 versions, but...
in my TRS19 PLUS, I have only the TRS19 version.

So I think it must be a bug in the older TRS19 versions.

I'm PLUS and I'm seeing this in SP3 111951. In the latest Plus beta 114022 I see only Coal Country TS19 in the store. Though I doubt it's related to the release and more likely related to a weird sequence of events and timing with things, though I could be wrong. Everything is fine in CM and in game (only have the one route). It's only when viewing in the in game Store that I get the two "twins" that install in un-stall together.

Back