Antelope 4-4-0 TRS19

32RedFire

Sorry for this again but I had to re download Trainz19 and and every time I download the files it is always shown as faulty and The config files are written wired or have been corrupted. And I always get this one error [h=2]VE172:Script class dose not match asset kind (vehicle) and if I click submit edits this errors comes up - <kuid:648132:100276> : Unable to submit changes to asset <kuid:648132:100276> as the config file contains the wrong KUID[/h]
again sorry for all these questions

I downloaded the trs19 version into trs19

I have found this on some items. The solution is to copy the kuid tag with number and paste it in the second top line. Note: leave the top line blank at all times.
then delete the kuid tag and number from where it is originally.

Cheers,
Bill69

Sorry for this again but I had to re download Trainz19 and and every time I download the files it is always shown as faulty and The config files are written wired or have been corrupted. And I always get this one error [h=2]VE172:Script class dose not match asset kind (vehicle) and if I click submit edits this errors comes up - <kuid:648132:100276> : Unable to submit changes to asset <kuid:648132:100276> as the config file contains the wrong KUID[/h]
again sorry for all these questions

I downloaded the trs19 version into trs19
In Trainboi1's Antelope <kuid:648132:100276> the kuid tag is present and comes just before the kuid-table container.

Since your 1st post on these 4-4-0's (this is I think your 4th) I've dl'd all of them from the Trainz Forge site and installed them into TRS19. I tried both the TANE and TRS19 versions and they all installed with no errors reported in CM.

So I suggest that you delete all copies of this loco and try dl'ding again because the cdps from the Trainz Forge site are error free. The fbx "verification" errors seen on most don't trigger errors in CM. The cdps already contain a .trainzmesh file that Trainz uses for the mesh data so you can delete the body.fbx file in the folder if present and eliminate all the verification errors. The .fbx file is the same mesh data in a data exchange format that CM (and many model building programs) can read and convert but the game engine can't. The game needs a .im or a .trainzmesh file for the mesh data.

The "the config file contains the wrong KUID" error is often caused when you edit a config and mess up a { } or " " pairing so 1 or more tags in the config are misread. If you open the config.txt file and see the
Code:
kuid                                    <kuid:648132:100276>
tag near the bottom or just before the kuid-table container then you probably corrupted the file when you attempted to edit it.

The "VE172:Script class dose not match asset kind (vehicle)" is caused if the primary class referenced by the class tag in the config.txt does not derive from the base vehicle class provided by N3V. All Trainboi1's 4-4-0's use a stub script to load in an encrypted script that contains the code for the class definition that derives from the vehicle class and don't throw this error. Since the file is encrypted you can not edit the source code and correct any errors. In this case though since the asset loads without this error for me I'd say it's somehow become corrupted on your system.

I can only reiterate that I'd delete this loco and redownload from Trainz Forge web site. These locos are only available from that site afaik.

Bob Pearson

So if I could I would post a screenshot of the config.chump file because it is really messed up hear is some of the text from the file

Last edited:
ACS$ Y, ) username Central Pacific 29 'Antelope' 
trainz-build  �@ category-class AS  kind traincar
engine   enginespec
Äã <‡ mass êA  author Daniel Gollery  script lilbloco.gs  class lilbsloco  light_color  C WC ÔB
category-era 1860s;1870s  category-region US  description 1867 McKay & Aldus 4-4-0 built for the Central Pacific, Mountain Division. Used for passenger service, specially chosen by Gov. Stanford to haul his private train to Promontory Summit. Wrecked near Truckee with minor damage, replaced at Wadsworth.  enginesound
sí<Ï 
hornsound
Äã R‰  interior
Äã ó‡ I mesh-table æ main  mesh body.lm  auto-create  ² effects Q engineer  kind attachment  att a.engineer 
default-mesh
œäoê O fireman  kind attachment  att a.fireman 
default-mesh
œänê P drains  mesh drains.lm  auto-create   anim drains_scene.kin V airhosef  mesh frontbar.lm  auto-create   anim frontbar_scene.kin V cabwindow1  mesh windowf.lm  auto-create   anim windowf_scene.kin V cabwindow2  mesh windows.lm  auto-create   anim windows_scene.kin R cabwindow3  mesh doors.lm  auto-create   anim doors_scene.kin N cabwindow4  mesh sbd.lm  auto-create   anim sbd_scene.kin W toggle0  mesh sandhatch.lm  auto-create   anim sandhatch_scene.kin . toggle2  mesh flags.lm  auto-create  ö effects 7 flag1f  kind attachment  att a.class_l_for 7 flag2f  kind attachment  att a.class_r_for 7 flag1r  kind attachment  att a.class_l_rev 7 flag2r  kind attachment  att a.class_r_rev . toggle1  mesh flags.lm  auto-create  ö effects 7 flag3f  kind attachment  att a.class_l_for 7 flag4f  kind attachment  att a.class_r_for 7 flag3r  kind attachment  att a.class_l_rev 7 flag4r  kind attachment  att a.class_r_rev … bell  mesh bell.lm  auto-create   anim bell_scene.kin  animation-loop-speed q=J? use-parent-bounds  K thumbnails : 0  image CP29.png width ð
height ´
 bogeys e 0  reversed   bogey
Äã ¤‡  rotation-permitted   sideplay-permitted  + 1  reversed   bogey
 `Ã e 2  reversed   bogey
Äã Ó‡  rotation-permitted   sideplay-permitted  ÷ smoke0  attachment a.smoke0
mode speed  color  ôB ôB ôB –B rate  €@  velocity  @  lifetime  @  minsize ÍÌL> maxsize   start  €? accel ÍÌL>ÍÌL> €¿ texture
m’ " … smoke1  attachment a.smoke0
mode anim2 ( color  HB HB HB HB HB HB HB HB rate  `@ velocity  PA PA lifetime  À@ À@ minsize š™™?š™™? maxsize  `@ `@ start  ? period  ? ? loop  @?
loopdelay  scale  shift   mass  A A mass-scale ÍÌÌ=ÍÌÌ= accel  A+ endcolor  C C C C  conesize ÍÌÌ=ÍÌÌ= €? inherit-velocity  €> enable-steam-physics   drag  @ @ spring  ¨@ ¨@
dampening ÍÌÌ=ÍÌÌ= physics-delay  €?  maxrate   texture
“„Ó ê smoke2  attachment a.whistle  mode whistle  color  C C C C start  rate #  velocity   lifetime ÍÌL? minsize ÍÌL> maxsize ÍÌL? accel ÍÌÌ=ÍÌÌ= €> texture
3” Šê û smoke3  attachment a.safety0  mode lowpressurevalve  color  C C C C start  ÍÌL= rate  pA velocity   lifetime   minsize ÍÌL> maxsize  À? accel ÍÌÌ=ÍÌÌ= €> texture
3” Šê Ê smoke4  attachment a.drain1 mode anim  color  C C C C start  €>
period  ? rate   velocity   lifetime   minsize ÍÌL> maxsize  @ accel ÍÌÌ= €> enable-steam-physics  mass   mass-scale  €> drag  ?
spring  ¨@
dampening ÍÌÌ= physics-delay  À? inherit-velocity   conesize ÍÌÌ=ÍÌÌ= €? texture
3” Šê  enabled  Ê smoke5  attachment a.drain0 mode anim  color  C C C C start 
period  ? rate   velocity   lifetime   minsize ÍÌL> maxsize  @ accel ÍÌÌ= €> enable-steam-physics  mass   mass-scale  €> drag  ?
spring  ¨@
dampening ÍÌÌ= physics-delay  À? inherit-velocity   conesize ÍÌÌ=ÍÌÌ= €? texture
3” Šê  enabled  æ smoke6  attachment a.drain3 mode anim  color  C C C C start  @? period  €> €> rate  pA pA velocity  À@ À@ lifetime  @ @ minsize ÍÌL>ÍÌL> maxsize  @ @ accel ÍÌÌ=ÍÌÌ= enable-steam-physics  mass   mass-scale  €> drag  ?
spring  ¨@
3” Šê  enabled  Ê smoke7  attachment a.drain2 mode anim  color  C C C C start  ?
spring  ¨@
3” Šê  enabled  Ò smoke8  attachment a.drain0 mode anim  color  C C C C start  @? period  €> €> rate   velocity   lifetime   minsize ÍÌL> maxsize  @ accel ÍÌÌ= €> enable-steam-physics  mass   mass-scale  €> drag  ?
spring  ¨@
3” Šê  enabled  Ê smoke9  attachment a.drain1 mode anim  color  C C C C start  ?
spring  ¨@
3” Šê  enabled  Ç smoke10  attachment a.drain2 mode anim  color  C C C C start  €>
period  ? rate   velocity   lifetime   minsize ÍÌL> maxsize  @ accel ÍÌÌ= enable-steam-physics  mass   mass-scale  €> drag  ?
spring  ¨@
3” Šê  enabled  Ë smoke11  attachment a.drain3 mode anim  color  C C C C start 
spring  ¨@
3” Šê  enabled  Ï smoke12  attachment a.blowdown0
mode blow0  color  C C C C start 
period  ? rate   velocity   lifetime   minsize ÍÌL> maxsize   accel ÍÌÌ= €> enable-steam-physics  mass   mass-scale  €> drag  ?
spring  ¨@
3” Šê  enabled  Ï smoke13  attachment a.blowdown0
mode blow1  color  C C C C start 
period  rate   velocity   lifetime   minsize ÍÌL> maxsize   accel ÍÌÌ= €> enable-steam-physics  mass   mass-scale  €> drag  ?
spring  ¨@
3” Šê  enabled  ý smoke14  attachment a.safety1  mode highpressurevalve  color  C C C C start  ÍÌL= rate  pA velocity   lifetime   minsize ÍÌL> maxsize  À? accel ÍÌÌ=ÍÌÌ= €> texture
3” Šê ì smoke15  attachment a.sand0
mode speed  color  ;C C ÌB 4C rate Z  velocity š™? lifetime  ? minsize ÍÌL= maxsize š™™= texture
3” ¬ê  enabled   inherit-velocity  ì smoke16  attachment a.sand1
mode speed  color  ;C C ÌB 4C rate Z  velocity š™? lifetime  ? minsize ÍÌL= maxsize š™™= texture
3” ¬ê  enabled   inherit-velocity  ² extensions  reportingmark-3271

username "Central Pacific 60 'Jupiter'"
trainz-build 4.5
category-class "AS"
kind "traincar"
engine 1
enginespec <kuid:648132:100156>
mass 17690
author "Daniel Gollery"
script "lilbloco.gs"
class "lilbsloco"
light_color 255,215,106
category-era "1860s;1870s"
category-region "US"
description "1868 Schenectady 4-4-0 built for the Central Pacific, Mountain Division. Used for local mixed traffic service, provided protection service on Stanford's train to Promontory Summit, Utah. A sister locmotive hauled the 1876 Lightning Express, setting the first speed record across the Central Pacific."
enginesound <kuid2:126323:53052:1>
hornsound <kuid:648132:100690>
interior <kuid:648132:100353>

mesh-table
{
main
{
mesh "body.lm"
auto-create 1

effects
{
engineer