I don' know if any one else is having this problem on the legacy of the Burlington

Routes generally work well in the version they were built for. Running them in a later version may lead to problems

Did you check assets for problems? I run "Legacy of BN" in TRS19 and things work pretty well. Been a while but I don't recall any major problem with the Route.

Mr 1611 Mac, help me out here bud, you always do! So I was running the 2nd session in the nice looking Northern Burlington DLC, with a load full of cargo at night, on the first red light the opposite AI train went through and everything was going great. Than on the 2nd red light I stopped, but the AI train was about 100 feet away and just waiting there. I tried to go a bit front to see if it would trigger it but ended up passing the red light so my session ended.

What would the Mac do in this instance?

1) Try it again, maybe it was just a glitch?
2) Start looking for missing dependencies, etc? How do you check assets for problems? I've been fiddling with the content manager so I'm a bit familiar with it.

I went into the content manager and did notice some files said out of date, newer version available? Most of them said built in, packaged etc.

Help me man lol.

PS> Bought it on Steam, downloaded it through the main downloader from the content store on the launcher, Trainz 2019.

Screenshot-2021-12-04-213528.jpg

Last edited:
Back