Website Errors??

Alikiwi

Apprentice Creator
I've been here 5 minutes and twice I've had to log back in! Also happened once a couple of days ago, so is anyone else having similar troubles or do we put it done to poor mobile service? :eek:

No problems here either on broadband.

You might need to pull the string out perfectly straight to remove any kinks then roll it up carefully.

It just happened to me, I wrote a post, clicked to submit and was asked to sign in.

Not mobile but PC and on fast broadband.

cheers,

Graham

I've had no issues, seriously, but then again I clear cookies often and recommend you do the same. There was some server maintenance and that may have had something to do with the issue you all are seeing.

It just happened to me, I wrote a post, clicked to submit and was asked to sign in.

Hi Graham,

If I take too long to edit a message before posting, I copy the text to the clipboard just before hitting the "Post Quick Reply" button. Then I can quickly paste the copied text after logging in again. I guess that suggestion isn't useful if your connection usually works.

Hi Alikiwi,

Whenever I'm online, I'm usually using my sister's microwave broadband. At home, sometimes my cell signal is so poor that text messages can't get through. I'm glad that your signal is usually better. Good luck.

Thanks Dave. I had it happen again once yesterday, but often my phone doesn't ring then I get "you missed a call", so the signal is not very reliable, even if I have 2 bars out of 4 on signal strength! Go figure?

Back