Tennessee Valley Railroad Museum Donation Link

jordon412

33 Year Old Railfan
If you got at least a Dollar to spare, please consider donating that dollar to the Tennessee Valley Railroad Museum. I've included the link from their Facebook account in this post. Make sure to select the 'choose an option' to show what project you wish you want to support. At the time of the posting of this thread, you have several options:
General Fund
Mortgage Reduction Fund
One-In-A-Million Endowment Fund
East Chattanooga Development Fund (where their shops are)
Equipment Fund
Grand Junction Development (where all trains depart from)
TVA Fairbanks Morse (which they recently acquired and arrived on the property)
60th Anniversary (in 2021)
I've included a link to their Facebook pace, and the link to donate to them can be found at the end of the August 21st, 2021 at 3:25PM post: https://www.facebook.com/tvrail

Last edited:
I just tried the link and it " was not found".......so appears to be a broken link.
I'm in Muscle Shoals, Alabama currently......and after Hurricane Ida comes through the Tennessean Valley, tomorrow through Tuesday night ... God willing...I'll make a run up there. Looks like this area is in for some flooding, strong winds and potential tornadoes. Right now, Ida appears to want to track toward Florence, jump the river and head towards Pulaski, TN.

Okay. I've updated the link. Should be working now. The link comes from their August 21st Facebook post.
EDIT: Odd, the link works from Facebook, but doesn't work on the forums.
EDIT 2: I just had to refresh the page after replacing the link and now it works just fine.

Last edited:
Strange, it worked for me yesterday, now it doesn't. I'll update the link with a link to their Facebook page. That should be a more stable link.

Back