CAN ANY ONE HELP ME WITH THE 4-4-0 s from Trainz forge

32RedFire

So I’ve download every 4-4-0 from Trainz forge for TRS19 but for every single engine it say faulty but only for the engine not the tender in I don’t know how to fix it. I can use them In TANE and they work perfectly fine but for some reason not in TRS19. I’m mainly trying to fix the Antelope, gold run, Jupiter, storm, leviathan, whirlwind, gazelle,177, 19, 18 and the Union Pacific Schenectady 4-4-0s​

Last edited:
Not that I mean the VE error and the text in there. Just give me the entire error and I'll find some way to help.

My pc is update it right now so I’m using my laptop so so the error might not be the same but it say on my lap top VE172:Script class dose not match asset kind (vehicle).

Is the cab on the DLS? Delete the faulty assets and download them from the DLS if possible. If not, try reinstalling it.

I have all of TF's steam locos btw, and none of mine appear to have any issues.

So it actually is only doing this for the antelope and gold run and this is the validation error VE172 script class dose not match any asset kind (vehicle)

Last edited:
Oh ad also for the central pacific Schenectady engine in dependency’s it say missing dependency KUID 648132 100353

You might need to ask TrainzForge about the cab, but do note that there are different downloads for those locomotives for T:ANE and 2019. Mak sure you got the right one. They don't list any dependencies, so it should include the cabs. For me the cab shows as "Modified", so I don't think it is on the DLS.

For the fbx errors, right-click the asset and select Open - Open in Explorer. Copy all of the .fbx files somewhere else just as a backup (but you probably will never need them), then delete them from the folder. Close Explorer then right-click the asset and select Submit Edits. If it still shoes as faulty, right-click and select "View errors and warnings". If there are any further errors (red), post them here. If there are only warnings (orange), ignore them and close the box. Double-click the asset and the faulty should go away.

And I also got a different Jupiter to work thats not from trainz forge so really I just need to fix the antelope and gold run

Back