Why Windows 10 sucks

I installed Windows 10 Pro a week ago over Windows 7 Pro and I have to say generally I like it. They had disabled so many things on Windows 7 like Movie Maker and now I can use it again plus it has a decent photo editor. As well as Trainz I play Fallout 76 and the first day and a half gameplay was as smooth as butter but then for one day it descended into crashes and freezes which made both games virtually unplayable. Then suddenly, presumably due to an update , it righted itself and it is now 100% stable.

I installed Windows 10 Pro a week ago over Windows 7 Pro and I have to say generally I like it. They had disabled so many things on Windows 7 like Movie Maker and now I can use it again plus it has a decent photo editor. As well as Trainz I play Fallout 76 and the first day and a half gameplay was as smooth as butter but then for one day it descended into crashes and freezes which made both games virtually unplayable. Then suddenly, presumably due to an update , it righted itself and it is now 100% stable.
Perhaps put your PC into Airplane mode before you start playing (assuming of course that you don't need the internet for your games). :)

Perhaps put your PC into Airplane mode before you start playing (assuming of course that you don't need the internet for your games). :)

I couldn't do that with Fallout 76 as it is a multi player online game. I guess I could do it with Trainz but I doubt it would make a difference.

I couldn't do that with Fallout 76 as it is a multi player online game. I guess I could do it with Trainz but I doubt it would make a difference.
Whether it makes a difference or not is simply timing. If Windows decides to instal updates, or iTunes decides to check for updates, or your security software wants to do something, or any other software you have installed that may decide to start up ... then yes, it could well help Trainz.

I've watched a few videos and set it to disable background apps while gaming and I don't use Itunes. I normally power up before going to work in the morning and Windows checks for updates then.

Back