Having Trouble With Upgrading Some Items From 2.0 to 3.2

Col_Klink

Gentlemen, I want to change a few things in my assets to bring them up from 2.0 to 3.2 and above.
I almost have it but, one thing is a bit crazy - once I put in the 3.2 (let's say) and close it, I want to see if the program took it. The picture of it has most of the graphics missing.
It looks kind of strange.
I have to go back to 2.0 .
I'm thinking it must be some of the .IM files or it needs some newer .LM files. What would be some of the config files "added lines" to make the change-over work. Even for 3.5 or as far as
4.5, 4.6, etc . . . .

Thank-you very much
:cool:

Why would you want to?

3.2 has more error checking than earlier versions, I'd bring it up to 3.5 if you are doing it at all.

Cheerio John

Why would you want to?

3.2 has more error checking than earlier versions, I'd bring it up to 3.5 if you are doing it at all.

Cheerio John

Hey John,

I've figured that part out but I still want to bring those things up past 3.2 then to 3.5 and above. I lose part of the graphics if all I do is
make the numbers work. Now what I need is to get the correct config statements to make the upgrades safe once I close the file folder.
Can you help with that ? :eek:

AssetX has macros embedded to bring assets up to 3.5. The program is out of date to bring up to TS19 levels but works well for TS12.

Back