TRS19 Beta 114022 (Take 2)

Tony_Hilliam

Trainz Plus - enjoy Trainz from just 20 cents a da
TRS19 Beta 113886
to
TRS19 Beta 114022

is now available.

There will also be a Mac beta build next week (requires more internal testing prior to release, but looking good so far).

This patch is currently only available for those people who patched to 113886. That build had a significant issue with track in session layers not showing in a standard edition build.

Once we get the all clear from those who were affected that things are back to normal, we will then release the update from 113642 (the previous beta version).

Changelist:

• Session layer track no longer goes missing using Quickdrive (Standard user)
  • Consists and now easily selectable in Map view
  • Fix a freeze or crash when placing Placing or Deleting "SJ Sa 1277"
    • fix a null traincontrols access on an in-deletion vehicle;
    • fix a case where in-deletion vehicles could still be picked by FindObjects;
    • changed an fbx-import-time assertion about unsupported mesh structure, so that it becomes user-visible in retail builds.
  • Partial fix - Interior shown in My Collection (now shows white instead, more work to do)
  • Partial fix - Setting an invalid texel factor log spam (some assets fixed, more remain - these warnings can be ignored for now)

And what have you broken again? Now the path goes straight, but before that it went along the red line! And also with LODs some kind of trouble, they are terribly drawn and too close, this also did not happen!

Tony,
No update here, clean installed and patched up to 113462 and then nothing....... On Trainz Plus Beta Stream. Have you pulled the 113886 patch?

1. Straightened track - please provide a location and route KUID to check (DLS or builtin content)
2. And also with LODs some kind of trouble, they are terribly drawn and too close, this also did not happen!
>>
Please provde more details. KUID and detailed description of what is wrong.
3. Yes only those who still have 113886 have access currently. We will check things again tomorrow to see if we expand the test or not.

1. Straightened track - please provide a location and route KUID to check (DLS or builtin content)
2. And also with LODs some kind of trouble, they are terribly drawn and too close, this also did not happen!
>>
Please provde more details. KUID and detailed description of what is wrong.
1.There is no route on the DLS, but there was a curve here, and now everything has leveled off, which should not be
2. <kuid2:506034:4357298:5> JR US track #4-132 (narrow ballast) here, but this with all the rails on the maps

Something happend to the running numbers on the JR Freight cars (All Build in)

arn-numbers.jpg

The run around command is better now, but the loco still runs too far off during the run around process, why doesn't it stop short of Junction 21? Instead it runs to Junction 17 (locking it temporary) and stops there.

arn-numbers2.jpg

CVsbBYc

CVsbBYc

CVsbBYc

Something happend to the running numbers on the JR Freight cars (All Build in)

(picture removed)

The run around command is better now, but the loco still runs too far off during the run around process, why doesn't it stop short of Junction 21? Instead it runs to Junction 17 (locking it temporary) and stops there.

(picture removed)

CVsbBYc

CVsbBYc

CVsbBYc

I have the same problem with the running numbers. I presume, that you Williamg have already made a bug report.

The run around command has this problem since several versions. It is for a very long time, that locomotives are running too far until they are stopping

Regards
Swordfish

I have the same problem with the running numbers. I presume, that you Williamg have already made a bug report.

No because the Bug Reporter didn't accept the build Number

The run around command has this problem since several versions. It is for a very long time, that locomotives are running too far until they are stopping

Regards
Swordfish

True, but the issue with the newer builds is that the command locks everything up. Its better now but it still needs to be looked into

I am still having the same problem with my routes in build 114022. They either crash to desk top or they do not run unless I do a merge layers into route layer in either build 111951 or 113886. Its not just the track in different layers that is causing the problem - it appears to be other assets also.

So the bottom line is build 114022 is no improvement for me over build 113866. Stuff works but only if I do a merge layer operation in a previous build and then import this revised route into build 114022.

I repeat myself again, but build 113642 was the last stable build I have that ran everything unaltered from build 111951.

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by Swordfish

Use Other for the build and type it in.

I also put the build number into the description when this happens and I state the build number is not available from the pull-down list.

Little workaround for the Bug reporter :):

Which Build Number are you currently testing?
Other

What build number did you first see this in?
114022 (that is the build number I am currently testing)

I have made a bug report.

Regards
Swordfish

I deleted it and reinstalled not realising that the patch to 113886 had actually been pulled, problem solved though as I've got it on another PC, 113886 now patched to 114022 on the wrong PC but it'll do.

Little workaround for the Bug reporter :):

Which Build Number are you currently testing?
Other

What build number did you first see this in?
114022 (that is the build number I am currently testing)

I have made a bug report.

Regards
Swordfish

Okay thanks I'll do that next time:)

Proper job Malc.

All the sessions for S&C are still naused up. They start with the session off the side of the baseboards.

Nice one N$V as efficient as ever. :hehe:

Has anyone noticed that when you exit the walk cam the cam will rotate automatically by 90 degrees?

Cheers

Run Around now working but seems to go rather a long way away from the junctions.
My Portals have vapourised in my WIP sessions or rather have ceased to be visible in the drive to list. still getting wierd smoke in reverse in AI OK in DCC and actually Driving, bizarerly taking a screenshot fixes it, now I'm confused!

I have just tried to set up some UK style semaphore signals using the feather method. They are not working properly. In fact they seem to be working backwards.

I went in to TANE and tried the same thing and they worked perfectly.

Anyone else seeing this?

Cheers

Yes, confirmed here too, the running Number have disappeared on a lot of the Monorail Cars that I had set up, and the ones that do show the font size has changed to a larger size with a Black back ground.

A lot of my engines do not have numbers. Just a white rectangle where the number should be. Some are JR's some are not.

Back