TRS19 Beta 114022 (Take 2)

CP Rail SD40-2 5865-5879 Multimark DLC locomotive:
>
Fixed in the next update

Also fixed:
White running numbers and other "texture ordering bugs"
Loop line (beta) - various crashes and assertions

Still investigating Central Portal Control (v10)

Looking for more feedback on any crashes

Also
UK style semaphore signals using the feather method.
>>
Please submit a bug report with full repro steps so that QA understand what is expected vs what is actually happening. (ideally including screenshots)

>
Still investigating Central Portal Control (v10)

Please submit a bug report with full repro steps so that QA understand what is expected vs what is actually happening. (ideally including screenshots)

114022 - Hi Tony, Portal/CPC still is not emitting a train on start on latest Port Zyd sessions. It works as expected (and configured) if you fire up with "Edit Session" and then jump into Driver but it does not emit a train if you simply go into the session with "Drive Train." A new install of 114022 and new install of route and sessions give exact same result which can be duplicated here on every start.

A Bug Report was submitted July 21. I received the auto-reply to my submission but I never heard anything back from QA. That was a month ago.

Update:

5. UK style semaphore signals using the feather method.
>>

I do intend to submit a bug report.
update: Bug Report submitted.

Cheers

Last edited:
114022 - Hi Tony, Portal/CPC still is not emitting a train on start on latest Port Zyd sessions. It works as expected (and configured) if you fire up with "Edit Session" and then jump into Driver but it does not emit a train if you simply go into the session with "Drive Train." A new install of 114022 and new install of route and sessions give exact same result which can be duplicated here on every start.

I can confirm this issue.

The payware route Port ZYD & Fulaztum Railroad route <kuid2:6987:2269:5> has a problem in build114022.

In build 111951 when you enter the surveyor mode and then go to edit session there is a whole list of commands and they are all good. When you do the same thing in build 114022 all the "set junctions" commands have a red x by them.

I have reported this bug.

also experiencing game crash when trying to open session on my own map and screen goes from full size to windowed mode regardless of display settings.

nzld

When you check full screen, choose your resolution, then click Start Trainz, what happens next? Does it show in full screen then change at some point? (Working fine here so we'll need more info).

If it still crashes in the next update (coming soon) please submit a bug report and include a link to your route.

Hi Tony,

set to full screen , 1920 x 1080 60hz
start game - opens as a window - maximize to full screen
select my route in surveyor - then get debug error ( 1st screen shot above )
display returns to window and can not be changed, maximize bar is now gone

nzld

set to full screen , 1920 x 1080 60hz
start game - opens as a window - maximize to full screen
>>
If you didn't close the settings window after selecting the fullscreen mode, this means you are still in windowed mode.

select my route in surveyor - then get debug error ( 1st screen shot above )
display returns to window and can not be changed, maximize bar is now gone
>>
Can you send a screenshot of this to qa@n3vgames.com.

This appears away after trying to load a cloned Kickstarter Country:
Erm2zSo.png

I clicked continue, and it gave me this:
0PSChzA.png

I clicked continue again, and it loaded without any issues.

Last edited:
Those two assertions are common and can be safely ignored. They are both minor optimisation tasks that require a lot of work for a small gain.

In the latest beta build 114022, some of Ocemy incredible loco's are showing a few "white panels" on the loco's. (not all of them). I've checked my settings and try to adjust them to get the loco's to render properly, (without the white panels) with no luck.

I'm not to sure if the problem is universal, or whether it is just on my latest beta build. Beta 114022. (All of the loco's rendered fine in 111951). Hopefully the problem is just on my system!!!

Is anyone else having the same issue please???

Cheers, Mac.

Last edited:
Yup - they're the running numbers background space - Already noted for huge number of locos including built-ins.
Tony_Hilliam: - Also fixed:
White running numbers and other "texture ordering bugs"
(See Post #41)

Last edited:
I've put in a bug report regarding the use of the copy/paste tool in surveyor. I was working on my route in build 113642 where I copied 12-15 trees and began pasting them to create a larger wooded area. After a number of paste operations I pressed F3 and deleted a few of the trees where I didn't want them. Then I pressed F5 to resume pasting the trees in another nearby area but nothing got pasted. I had to copy the area of trees I wanted again and then the paste function worked OK. I also found the paste function contents got cleared when using Ctrl Z to undo. This behavior was the same when copying and pasting textures. Build 114022 does the same thing. I tested this on a single blank baseboard as well and the same thing happened. I used to be able to undo pasting things if I put them in the wrong place and then just continue without having to draw a box around the objects and copy again.

Does anyone else see this happen?

I've put in a bug report regarding the use of the copy/paste tool in surveyor. I was working on my route in build 113642 where I copied 12-15 trees and began pasting them to create a larger wooded area. After a number of paste operations I pressed F3 and deleted a few of the trees where I didn't want them. Then I pressed F5 to resume pasting the trees in another nearby area but nothing got pasted. I had to copy the area of trees I wanted again and then the paste function worked OK. I also found the paste function contents got cleared when using Ctrl Z to undo. This behavior was the same when copying and pasting textures. Build 114022 does the same thing. I tested this on a single blank baseboard as well and the same thing happened. I used to be able to undo pasting things if I put them in the wrong place and then just continue without having to draw a box around the objects and copy again.

Does anyone else see this happen?

Yes, I also have this occured when an undo is performed, the original copy is replaced with a blank paste or a random copy of an object. The same will also occurs when using the bookmarks.

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

Original copy/paste

Paste after an undo or ctrl z

B
Before

TS19%2B-Errors.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks for the reports - bugs raised (interestingly, these bugs have been there unreported for more than a month). It just shows how many permutations require testing.

Back