Error on some locos

higsy

I've been getting an error on a number of locos. It says a tag size diesel is not a valid integer value

This happens most often when you are not downloading them from the site. Be sure you have the latest available files.
That's a shame as I found an older hard drive with some of my trainz and they're from an older account that I can't recover. Is there a way to fix the error?

Last edited:
That's a shame as I found an older hard drive with some of my trainz and they're from an older account that I can't recover. Is there a way to fix the error?

Edit the config so that the interger isnt a decimal.

i did that but in game it still says its faulty even tho in content manager it doesn't have any errors

The value should be something like this:

Take 43750.4326 (made up number)...

Change to: 43750

No decimal on the end.

Save the config.txt

Close Notepad, or Notepad ++ if you used that to edit the config.txt file.

Submit the asset and you should be good to go.

For assets such as the speedo.tga, I highly recommend checking on Jointed Rail under updates for a new interior to replace the one you have that's faulty. It's actually easier and quicker than trying to fix this one yourself.

When you install the new version, the old one may be open for edit. right-click and choose submit and not revert to ensure you have installed the updated asset.

The value should be something like this:

Take 43750.4326 (made up number)...

Change to: 43750

No decimal on the end.

Save the config.txt

Close Notepad, or Notepad ++ if you used that to edit the config.txt file.

Submit the asset and you should be good to go.

For assets such as the speedo.tga, I highly recommend checking on Jointed Rail under updates for a new interior to replace the one you have that's faulty. It's actually easier and quicker than trying to fix this one yourself.

When you install the new version, the old one may be open for edit. right-click and choose submit and not revert to ensure you have installed the updated asset.
Are you talking about downloading the widecab again? and will that clear the missing speedo.tga?

Are you talking about downloading the widecab again? and will that clear the missing speedo.tga?

Yes, that's right. There have been updates to the various cabs over the past couple of years. This cab has seen a couple of updates already from what I remember.

Back