Article: Trainz Simulator 3 - OUT NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just purchased Maria’s pass route. What a bore! Driving in a straight line for an hour or so. Only thing that you can pick up or deliver is oil. What happened to the container p/u and delivery intermodal? There is nothing there. HUGE disappointment for the money. What about the “several new engines/trains”? Didn’t get those. Very disappointed.

It appears a spammer has taken over this defunct account. The spammer has posted the same post in two threads today, 4 years after the last authentic post by the user. I would suggest banning this account to prevent this from happening again.

I am not a spammer!

It appears a spammer has taken over this defunct account. The spammer has posted the same post in two threads today, 4 years after the last authentic post by the user. I would suggest banning this account to prevent this from happening again.
I am not a spammer! I am a real user of this game. I am wondering if you realize that this game has many different versions plus different versions for different devices. My version is for iPad but it has limited abilities. I was complaining about my version of the game. My version of this route is just a straight line to just haul tankers to the end. So, no industries or actionable items along the way. If your version is different than mine, please tell me what I am missing. This game is vast,vast improvement over the previous game (Trainz 2). However, I have multiple problems with game. I have frequent unexpected quits. This really drives me nuts, because when it is up again It will return me to a point way back to another point in the game forcing me to restart from there only to have it quit again. I don’t know if this is due to the fact that the developers appear to be working on this game as I am using it. So, yes, I am a little disgruntled. NOT a spammer. Good luck to you my fiend. I do wish that you my friend. TimE 67

Hello, not a spammer either... my account is pretty old, but I haven't been able to use Trainz on a computer in a long while and now have TzM3! I have been posting my questions on reddit and someone has suggested to try the discord. The user said there was a discord set up for beta testing and I was inquiring where the best place to ask about issues I come across are. May I ask please, is the discord still active or is there a better place to ask about issues? Please let me know. Thanks.

Hello, not a spammer either... my account is pretty old, but I haven't been able to use Trainz on a computer in a long while and now have TzM3! I have been posting my questions on reddit and someone has suggested to try the discord. The user said there was a discord set up for beta testing and I was inquiring where the best place to ask about issues I come across are. May I ask please, is the discord still active or is there a better place to ask about issues? Please let me know. Thanks.

I guess I answered my own question. I see the discord link and just joined. It looks current and not obsolete after beta ended. I will post this on reddit for other folk. I use reddit a lot more than discord and I am probably not alone. Thanks again.

I have a Samsung S20.
TS3 runs very well on this device.
The graphic details are really good.
Just wish I could load the routes, freight cars and locos I have bought over the years in Trainz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back