Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: COVID in the house

United States of America, Georgia, Rocky Face
    Blog Entries

Default Update

Well, Mom's home, and so is my sister, who'll be staying here until she gets tested for COVID herself. My mom's hooked up to an oxygen concentrator and a nasal cannula (that's that tube EMT's put underneath your nose when they give you oxygen).
    Owner of Freeman Locomotive Works.

United States of America, New York, Allegany
    Blog Entries

How's you mom doing now ? Prayers are sent upward for her. So sorry to hear what your family is going through. I know the hygiene issues among the SPED students is more of a concern than the mainstream classrooms ( no fault of their own, just the way it is). Have they closed the school where your mom works ?
    T:ANE Standard SP2 to SP3
    TRS 2012 build 61388

I hope she is recuperating well!
    “We are all travelers in the wilderness of this world, and the best we can find in our travels is an honest friend.” - R.L.S.

Blog Entries

She went and got a chest X-ray today. The City of Dalton Mayor recently declared a State of Emergency due to the number of COVID cases, and now the National Guard and firemen are helping out at the local hospital. I also paid the hospital a visit today because my doctor scheduled an EKG, which didn't take that long, thank goodness.

Blog Entries

Yesterday my mom went and got another chest X-Ray and on Sunday my doctor who ordered the EKG called and said that the EKG didn't look right, so he asked for another EKG. The problem was that they had me sit in a chair instead of laying in a bed and one of the leads that they stuck on me wasn't making a good connection.

Sooo, it was your EKG and not your Mom's? I'm hoping her X-ray looked better? Did your second EKG look OK I hope?
    “We are all travelers in the wilderness of this world, and the best we can find in our travels is an honest friend.” - R.L.S.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Forester1 View Post
    Sooo, it was your EKG and not your Mom's? I'm hoping her X-ray looked better? Did your second EKG look OK I hope?
    I've haven't gotten the second EKG yet.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by jordon412 View Post
    Yesterday my mom went and got another chest X-Ray and on Sunday my doctor who ordered the EKG called and said that the EKG didn't look right, so he asked for another EKG. The problem was that they had me sit in a chair instead of laying in a bed and one of the leads that they stuck on me wasn't making a good connection.
    That's interesting. I had an EKG done a few months ago and I was sitting in a chair. It came back showing one "wave" stating that I either recently had a heart attack or I'm about to get one. All EKG's I've had over the years never showed any problems.
    I wonder if this latest result had anything to do with me sitting down. I don't remember what position I was one during previous tests....sitting or lying
    For this latest one, I remember the nurse appeared like she wasn't very confident in what she was doing. She had to do it twice.
    I'll get another one soon.

Most importantly, I hope you and your mother are doing better.
    TRS 2012 build 61388

Blog Entries

So tomorrow my mom goes back to work. I've also had my 2nd EKG, which went off without a hitch.

Blog Entries

Everybody in your family doing ok ?
    TRS 2012 build 61388