Beta build 113886 is [on hold]

Tony_Hilliam

Trainz Plus - enjoy Trainz from just 20 cents a da
Beta build 113886 is now available on all beta patch streams. (2 part patch)
Aug 12: The patch for this build has been removed while we work to address new issues created in the update.

Changelist:
  • "Lights" now working in loco interiors
  • Track profile no longer disappears in map view
  • Some under the hood optimisations
  • Fix for incorrect Save game error after script exceptions (and similar)
  • Fix a hang during database repair when cache files are still in use
  • Carz now pitch to match spline orientation
  • Some updates to validation and logging regarding mesh failures

Other known issues:
The un-portal rule wasn't written to support pausing and unpausing (as is the case with a number of other rules)
Scripters should become familiar with these requirements
https://online.ts2009.com/mediaWiki/index.php/Session_Rule_Implementation

The fixed version will be available on the DLS tomorrow. Thanks very much to Riley (microlem) for adding the functionality to this script.

Last edited:
Also this build has eliminated some of the track so I get a message that reads un signaled track ahead. Some of my consists end up on grass with no track. No consistency found yet on why some consists are running and other are just sitting there. All the track is present in surveyor, but when I switch to the driver mode some of it disappears.

Its a mess.

Last edited:
I also have consists stranded on the routes with the message "selected trains has no driver". In surveyor all the trains have assigned drivers.

This build makes TRS19 crash to the desktop when starting any session whatsoever. The previous build worked fine.

Ron

Last edited:
Ensure you do both patches. The first update has issues.

Please confirm if you're using 113886

Still no update for the Mac. Running build 111956. Trainz Plus beta stream. Tried Trainz 2019 beta stream and then tried Trainz Plus beta stream.

Last edited:
Two quick downloads of 24Mb and 22Mb. Fast patch installation. 4 minute prebuild TrainzUtil.exe operation.
No new 'Faulty' assets, 'Open for edit' items, or changes made to my settings preferences.
All my routes and sessions opened normally, and sessions could be edited, saved and driven as usual.
Have not tested portal functionality yet.
Looks good so far...
Thank you!

build 113886 confirmed, also did an EDBR but problem remains.
Please create a new local data folder and check if there any issues there. If not then there’s an issue with your db.

an Edbr should resolve that but if not file a bug report and a will assist you directly

Also this build has eliminated some of the track so I get a message that reads un signaled track ahead. Some of my consists end up on grass with no track. No consistency found yet on why some consists are running and other are just sitting there. All the track is present in surveyor, but when I switch to the driver mode some of it disappears.

Its a mess.

Same here, most junctions are missing, when running "Delete missing Assets" it says Vertex Points are missing and a new Error pops up saying "Invalid curve length".

There seems to be a conflict between Route Layer and Track layed in Session Layer

This update broke all of my sessions again.

No drivers upon loading. And just like the first beta red bug errors going after the NSW speed signs used for doing passenger and freight speeds.
L4lkasK.jpg

This is what the NSW speed signs are used for or what they used to be used for
XRPHToW.jpg

Cheers

Hi.

Just installed and testing my EIT Demo Route - UK1 : geting an unexpected error alert detected by the online trainz debug helper ... :

2021-08-11- trainz error.jpg

and current train stucked at next stop no longer executing its schedule after clicking on continue and ignore errors ...

Consist derailed coming out of Portal Basic.

attachment.php

Attachments

• 2021-08-11 134952.jpg
    2021-08-11 134952.jpg
    99.4 KB · Views: 148
After I fixed the consist, I got this here:

- <kuid2:30501:22006:5> : File portaltunnel.gs, Line -1, ER_NativeCallError ; <kuid2:30501:22006:5> : Script class: PortalTunnel
; <kuid2:30501:22006:5> : MeshObject: <kuid2:30501:22006:5> "Portal Basic"
; <kuid2:30501:22006:5> : Script callstack
; <kuid2:30501:22006:5> : function $int@GameObject::GetId(), line -1
; <kuid2:30501:22006:5> : function $void@PortalTunnel::EmitTrain(Soup), line 577
; <kuid2:30501:22006:5> : function $void@PortalTunnel::CheckEmitTrains(), line 952
; <kuid2:30501:22006:5> : function $void@PortalTunnel::ThreadEmitTrains(), line 931

Back