internal-view false

EJB

anybody know what internal-view false mean it is showing up in the drivers massages at the start of a session

yeah i thought that also. so i checked. it is a jointed rail loco and it does have a interior. it might not have a custom interior but it does have one. it doesn't seem to effect the play of the game it is just a small annoyance .
thank you for the reply. i'm glad it is not something sinister.
ejb

there are two locomotives. one is the csx ac 440 ah (adamivic and the other is csx c40-8w( jointed rail) both have full interiors. i'm running two consist since this route is complicated and even though i have used it before there are a lot of things that need tending to to upgrade it to 2019. this really hasn't caused any problems i was just curious what it is. i'll take them out tomorrow and try some other locomotive just to see. by the way is you like mountain training this is a very good route.
i before sp2 with 2019 had it linked to the clinchfield( a lot of work) and it took several hours to move a load of coal to a added powerstation.
thanks again for the effort
ejb

Just out of curiosity, what happens if you hit the 1 key? DO you get an error instead of an interior view, or does it just ignore it?

Yes, I enjoy a good mountain route. I merged the Clinchfield into Deremmy's East Kentucky way back in TS2010. That was quite an operation that took me hours to operate. My current mountainous route is my Legend of the BNSF 1 merged with II and then merged with the Eagle River and some others. This extensive operation covers the Pacific Northwest and some of the Idaho-like operations of the Great Northern and BNSF. I get to run long containers, lumber and tourist operations, and long-distance passenger trains. This too takes hours to operate and I have simple AI instructions, mostly to go back and forth so I do the complex stuff in between.

As far as your interior thing goes, I'm curious about that, but if it's not causing a problem. I wouldn't worry about it either, but like you said it does bug you as it would me as well.

no actually it goes to the in cab view. i usually go to inside view when seeing how smooth a yard ladder is or a really complicated set of junctions look. i'm going to replace the locos but i'm not sure what that accomplish.
thanks again for the help.
ejb

i finally removed the session and started another one with the same locomotives and have not seen the internal-view false so far. whatever it is it really isn't a problem. just a nuisance.
thanks for the help
ejb

Back