Send Jointed Rail a Support E-Mail on their website, got no reply.

jordon412

33 Year Old Railfan
I sent Jointed Rail an E-Mail because I downloaded a route from another website that had two missing dependencies, one of which is an unknown piece of content by wearsprada, <kuid:506034:785351>, and one piece of content by gfisher, <kuid:106916:10437>. I have gotten no reply from Jointed Rail about my E-Mail and this is the first time I'm posting about it on the Forums. I need an explanation.

<kuid:506034:785351> is "wp_texture41_cliffs_light" from "Tidewater Point RR" route (in Scenery.cdp)
<kuid:106916:10437> is "Powerline Trackside 02" (I don't know where it is from)

<kuid:506034:785351> is "wp_texture41_cliffs_light" from "Tidewater Point RR" route (in Scenery.cdp)
<kuid:106916:10437> is "Powerline Trackside 02" (I don't know where it is from)

Can you send those to me? I've got the TRS19 version of Tidewater Point Railroad, but that didn't come with the groundtexture I need.

Jordon, there is no support ticket or email from you that we can find. what email did you contact?

I sent y'all an E-Mail from here on your website on July 31st, 2021, https://jointedrail.com/contact-us/. This was a route that wasn't from your website, but from another website, The Switchback, https://www.theswitchbacktrainz.com/, route name Appalachian Valley, but since the missing dependencies could/are found in JR content, I figured I'd contact y'all to see if you'd help me.

Last edited:
I will get back to you Wednesday as I am away from a PC with trainz on it till then. Look for a reply at that point.

As noted I don't see an email from you at all but I'll look into it in that support ticket come Wednesday

I will get back to you Wednesday as I am away from a PC with trainz on it till then. Look for a reply at that point.

As noted I don't see an email from you at all but I'll look into it in that support ticket come Wednesday

Well, next time Virtual Railfan has a live stream, expect me to pop in there, as I'm subscribed to y'all.

Back