Gah, more spammers in Trainz Chat.

DARTrider

Goofy Fictional RR Owner
Great, another Trainz spammer. Another reason why we need split chat for games and a feature that makes it so only registered users can chat. Gonna shoot this to N3V.
This kid wanted to "make love" with me and when I responded with "No," He proceeded to threaten to hack me. Obviously, I know that he can't but it was still kinda stupid to see that N3V's chat system allows people like this to get through.

Screenshot-2021-08-05-145205.jpg

That's hardly the worst. There's so much spam, and the people are so vulgar, I don't even go there anymore.

Last edited:
Response on DARTHtrider's itrainz chat

The itrainz chat needs a complete overhaul because people does spam the chat a LOT
No administrator or moderators makes the chat a free for all
there was this one kid who spammed their name and address because he probably doesn't know how people
use This thing called SWATING which calls an entire swat team to your location so they can arrest you there were times when people were fatally killed :'(
And this other time some people was talking about K&L content that they have and some guy came up and said ''where can I get these?'' And I responded with there paywere content on k&l's website and he said "where can I get this for free " which was piracy and ironically we said "piracy is a crime so no" then he had a mental breakdown and you know how it all ends

So that's my response and if N3V sees this I beg administrative and moderators will be in a Itrainz update
Edit: sorry it's DARTHrider not DARTHtrider

The itrainz chat needs a complete overhaul because people does spam the chat a LOT
No administrator or moderators makes the chat a free for all
there was this one kid who spammed their name and address because he probably doesn't know how people
use This thing called SWATING which calls an entire swat team to your location so they can arrest you there were times when people were fatally killed :'(
And this other time some people was talking about K&L content that they have and some guy came up and said ''where can I get these?'' And I responded with there paywere content on k&l's website and he said "where can I get this for free " which was piracy and ironically we said "piracy is a crime so no" then he had a mental breakdown and you know how it all ends

So that's my response and if N3V sees this I beg administrative and moderators will be in a Itrainz update
Edit: sorry it's DARTHrider not DARTHtrider

Yes sir! Its DARTrider though :hehe:
I've had myself called "Dark rider" "Dart rider" "dat rider" even "fart rider" while playing various games (notably Minecraft) so you're fine to misspell my name

Last edited:
Back