Marias Pass X sessions now broken due to content being in-active payware

JCitron

Trainzing since 12-2003
The following sessions are now missing <kuid2:46162:100007:11> Set signal state ex due to the asset being payware that is no longer active.

<kuid2:46162:100055:5> Amtrak Nr. 7 - Sightseeing tour
<kuid2:46162:100078:5> Heavy haul over Marias

Since this asset was not located on the DLS in the first place, it should not have been included in the payware sessions that contained it and turned into a payware asset.

Not sure why it shows as not active for you, shows active for me and certainly should given how old it is.

Me Too!!

Shows as a missing dependency for two of hiawathamr's Shortline Railroad updated sessions (which are not yet available to download):
Task 1 & Task 3.

Laurie

Edit: That route & sessions above appeared available - downloading now!

Last edited:
Me Too!!

Shows as a missing dependency for two of hiawathamr's Shortline Railroad updated sessions (which are not yet available to download):
Task 1 & Task 3.

Laurie

Edit: That route & sessions above appeared available - downloading now!

Yes, I got the updates to those, but the Marias Pass X is still toast.

Hello everyone,

Midwestern Branch (TRS19) had that rule removed. Shortline Railroad (TRS19) will also have it removed soon as part of the upgrade. No ETA on this release yet.
FWIW when the updates are released, the original scXXX folders are still on your system so you'll have to manually remove all scXXX folders and run a database update. Midwestern Branch is sc450 and Shortline Railroad is sc433 when the TRS19 version is released.

TANE versions won't be updated since N3V stopped packaging content for TANE back in 2018/19 so if you want to run the sessions in TANE you'll need to remove the DLC or create a new content folder for MPRX.

In the mean time for TRS19, its best to create a new content folder and install MPRX in that folder.

Cheers

In T:ANE there is <kuid2:47662:20002:4> Set Signal Extended rule built-in. If you can identify the signals involved you might edit the sessions accordingly.

:B~\

<kuid2:46162:100007:10> is provided with the Marias Pass X45 route. It sits in content15.cdp.

Marias Pass X just fine for me.? Been playing it for years.​

RJ Artim​

Last edited:
<kuid2:46162:100007:10> is provided with the Marias Pass X45 route. It sits in content15.cdp.

Yes I know that, but I don't feel like digging through a backup CDP, futzing with an obsoleted version and then creating a new version to overrule the now DLC because the original assets was included as part of DLC.

Now as you can see, I'm fully capable of this, but what about those that aren't? What would they do, most likely not complain here and give up on yet another trashed route. The whole DLC packaging scheme, (I was going to say what it really is but I'll get slapped for it), needs to be seriously addressed, but unfortunately like a lot of things with this program it's half-baked and only done 40-50% and not quite thought out fully.

Back