Error 52ft bulkhead on TRS2019 Platinum

nicola86

Hello jointedrail team; I loaded on TRS2019 Platinum all the "52ft Bulkhead" wagons: to see them in surveyor, they can be seen, but they all have a script error that affects their use in particular due to the tide of loads with which they have been set up.
I am attaching a screenshot to be clearer.
Erros-52ft-Bulkhead.jpg

This particular error can be brought on by many things. At this point I don't see any reason to suspect the 52ft bulkhead asset. try searching for dependencies that are not submitted, or maybe having an error.

Hello Justin, I have all dependencies installed and they have no errors or are "open for edit".
Do they work without problems for you?

The 52ft bulkhead has the same issue in TANE. there a lot of product dependencies 215, i have also found with the 52ft bulkheads in TANE & TRS19 ARN does not show due a time out error. Andrew

I bring up this topic to ask if anyone has a solution to the problem I posed; has anyone managed to get them to work on TRS2019?

For the large number of interactive loads with which they have been set up they are very useful. especially for wooden logs and pipes.

Back