Replacement of TRS19 Standard with Platinum

peeet2005

Welcome back!

This time I will not report new bugs because I found out about an unpleasant matter. Well, in the Platinum version or after purchasing the Plus subscription in the surveyor mode, you can turn off the Pause and then animations, various scripts that enable the normal operation of Trainz. These aren't really fancy features, because they already worked in the T: ANE version. Probably in order to get additional funds, the blockade of these options was invented and you have to buy more expensive versions of the TRS19 to continue using them. I understand it's okay to get paid again for sharing something that was already available, but it's very unfair. When I was buying the TRS19, there was no Platinum or Trainz Plus version yet. And now I have to buy the Platinum version again to unlock the surveyor mode? I don't want to pay monthly tax on Trainz Plus or gold membership. I want a normal game like it was in TANE. By the way, I was one of the founders of the Kickstart campaign that you announced, probably in 2013, to raise funds for the new version of Trainz. Is this how you repay me now?Please specify how much should I pay extra for the Platinum version because I will not buy the whole game again. I think that would be a good option for persistent Trainz users.

Back