Thread: Content Manager not letting me put my user ID.

Default Content Manager not letting me put my user ID.

So, yesterday I came across an issue trying to login into Content Manager. I realized that with "Internet settings" I am not able to put (Referring to typing the ID) in the User ID box. Though.. Everything else worked fine like being able to type my Username and Password. Does anyone know whats happening or so how to fix it?
    I appreciate yalls support and help!

Content Manager version: v3.6
    Trainz 12: 49922
    Transportation Nerd, Furry, Nothing else to say here.

United States of America, Massachusetts, Haverhill

It's been yonks since I used TS12, but the only thing I can think of at the moment is permissions. Are you running the program as administrator, or did you change from running as admin to regular user? I recall running into a problem like that because of that issue many moons ago.
    John
    Trainz User Since: 12-2003
    Trainz User ID: 124863
    T:ANE Build: 94829
    TRS2019/Trainz-PLUS: 109641

Quote Originally Posted by JCitron View Post
    It's been yonks since I used TS12, but the only thing I can think of at the moment is permissions. Are you running the program as administrator, or did you change from running as admin to regular user? I recall running into a problem like that because of that issue many moons ago.
    No, I wasnt running it with Admin Perms. And been using it like that ever since.

You have to enter your username and password, the usedID will be retrieved from the servers, after validating the correctness od the data.

THe servers were offline for maintenamce (see https://forums.auran.com/trainz/foru...-Announcements).

Peter

Quote Originally Posted by p-dehnert View Post
    You have to enter your username and password, the usedID will be retrieved from the servers, after validating the correctness od the data.

THe servers were offline for maintenamce (see https://forums.auran.com/trainz/foru...-Announcements).
    Peter
    I see. But before I do this again. I have to wait to they resume service, right?

United States of America, New York, Allegany
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ricardolucasandoval View Post
    I see. But before I do this again. I have to wait to they resume service, right?
    I had this same problem ( it sounds the same anyway)........a few months ago. I had 2012 loaded and also T:ANE. They both ran fine for a couple years or so and then 2012 wouldn't let me in anymore. I never learned what prevented me from getting back in.
    T:ANE Standard SP2 to SP3
    TRS 2012 build 61388

Quote Originally Posted by JimDep View Post
    I had this same problem ( it sounds the same anyway)........a few months ago. I had 2012 loaded and also T:ANE. They both ran fine for a couple years or so and then 2012 wouldn't let me in anymore. I never learned what prevented me from getting back in.
    Thats a weird issue. If your talking about not being able to play the game. I usually Re-Install it. But its so frustating because THEN I LOSE ALL MY CONTENT that I had downloaded. And that meant I had to search for then again. Which took AGES.
    But if its about CM, then I am not sure.

Quote Originally Posted by JCitron View Post
    Ok so the game stopped going under maintenance and gave it another try. And.. Im still not able to type my ID. (Ran it with Admin Perms.)

United States of America, Massachusetts, Haverhill

Quote Originally Posted by ricardolucasandoval View Post
    Ok so the game stopped going under maintenance and gave it another try. And.. Im still not able to type my ID. (Ran it with Admin Perms.)
    Instead of installing TS12 in the C:\Program Files (x86) folder, try installing it in another location such as C:\TS12 for example.

If this works, then replace the User data folder with your original by copying that one into the new location.
    John
    Trainz User Since: 12-2003
    Trainz User ID: 124863
    T:ANE Build: 94829
    TRS2019/Trainz-PLUS: 109641