Thread: K&L versions

Default K&L versions

Hi There-

Im about to purchase some content from K&L trainz for TS2019 which i bought yesterday. when it says select a version, TS2019 does not show up. I assume i select T:ANE? help would be appreciated.

-Thanks, Joe
    if you read this, have a nice day

United States of America, Colorado, Avada

That’s what I always do. Also k&l has a help link for that underneath the version selection.
    Last edited by kaeksa2423; July 29th, 2021 at 12:19 PM.
    Hello from the Centennial State.

Yep, just buy the highest version and it will work in 2019. I imagine it will state T:ANE in all cases TRS19 isn't specified. I have purchased quite a bit of what K&L offers and only have one loco that won't work, but don't think that one is available on the website anymore anyway.

United States of America, Massachusetts, Haverhill

All of their content is superb and all the stuff I purchased works fine in TRS19 and that's a lot of stuff too!

2019-11-16 132853.jpg
    John
    Trainz User Since: 12-2003
    Trainz User ID: 124863
    T:ANE Build: 94829
    TRS2019/Trainz-PLUS: 109641

Blog Entries

I also fully agree with what John has said . I add that Steve has been vary responsive to question and concerns on their web site . My 2$ .

Matt
    work hard, Play harder

THE K&L content is a must have for every Trainzer who loves Amercian Steam Locos. I have a good amount of locos and cars collected since from K&L and never had any problems. There is a lot of videos about their content available either via the K&L website and at youtube as well. If you have questions, their respnse comes quick - from my experience . Its well worth the money as they always have stuff on sale as well.

Check out the Trainz Forge as well as they do brilliant rolling stock to go either with their own loco creations or they fit perfectly with K&L.