Seasonal assets acting up after update

justinroth

I first noticed some speed trees are showing their winter meshes, if I go in and change the date they go back to summer but as soon as I save they go back to winter and so forth. I just noticed this is happening with some textures also. Is anyone else experiencing these problems?

I first noticed some speed trees are showing their winter meshes, if I go in and change the date they go back to summer but as soon as I save they go back to winter and so forth. I just noticed this is happening with some textures also. Is anyone else experiencing these problems?

I report this issue in the forum, but was told to make a change in the session and save it. That didn't fix my issue. I recommend you submit a bug report on it.

My fix was to place another seasonal object such as one of the Tree Bradford Pear assets. Once I placed that, with the correct date, that seemed to fix the issue. I just discovered this about 5 minutes ago and just saw your post.

I report this issue in the forum, but was told to make a change in the session and save it. That didn't fix my issue. I recommend you submit a bug report on it.

My fix was to place another seasonal object such as one of the Tree Bradford Pear assets. Once I placed that, with the correct date, that seemed to fix the issue. I just discovered this about 5 minutes ago and just saw your post.

That didn't work. Guess I will submit a report. Thank you!

Back