Trainz Plus and TRS19 Beta 113642 now available

Tony_Hilliam

Trainz Plus - enjoy Trainz from just 20 cents a da
Beta build 113547 to Beta build 113642 is available on your Beta patch stream

Changelist:

• Loaded trains now stop on hills in DCC mode
  • Interior Animation no longer plays in a loop
  • Headlight no longer shining in cab
  • "opacity" tag fix (makes Interior windows on certain locos see through again)

Thanks for that. Near instantaneous download (21Mb) and patching process - only took a few seconds.
Ran Trainzutil.exe 'prebuild' command (4 minutes).
No new 'faulties', Open for Edit items, etc.
Slow build of initial splash screen, but after that, running sessions smoothly and without delay.
Looks like a 'keeper'. :)

Tony, I'm not being offered the update. I'm Trainz Gold/Plus (start panel has "+"), current built 113547, with update stream set to "Trainz Plus Beta". I've never had problems with any update in the past. I've rebooted PC, restarted 113547 several times, still no update offered. A click on "Check for Trainz updates" says "No update available at this time."

Solved: Ran the Manual Updater and patch installed fine.

Last edited:
I'm not being offered the update. I'm Trainz Plus (start panel has "+"), current built 113547, with update stream set to "Trainz Plus Beta".

I am TRS19+ Build 113547 too and I had to set the stream to "TRS19 Beta" for the patch to be offered.

Alias asset issue again.

<kuid2:70791:35601:1> Female 01 sitting
<kuid2:70791:35501:1> Female 01 standing
<kuid2:70791:35602:1> Female 02 sitting
<kuid2:70791:35502:1> Female 02 standing

and 200-plus more of them.

People are aliased from <kuid:-3:10060> to <kuid:-25:1354>.

If you need the complete list of people, I can supply them in a bug report, but they are available on the DLS and are error free in 111951 and in the previous beat build.

Update: This issue has also occurred in 111951 after checking for faulty assets. Something has changed to cause this. The People mesh library, -25:1354 shows an install date of 16-April, so this issue was underlying and waiting to appear after a DBR.

Last edited:
A new install updated to 113642 downloads all those people with no errors.

Yes, but what about those that update previous installs? That's going to be a problem.

See my post above. Something changed that wasn't caught until a DBR was run.

Last edited:
Dig-hole doodads show up in driver.

attachment.php

Attachments

• 2021-07-28 230254.jpg
    2021-07-28 230254.jpg
    85.2 KB · Views: 198
Carz go up hill like they're on escalators a la TRS2004 and before. I saw this in the previous beta and thought it had to do with the particular vehicles used in the region, but I have since changed regions and even the regular built-in bog-standard carz do the same thing.

It took a little bit to catch some carz in the act. They never cooperate when you want them!

attachment.php

Attachments

• 2021-07-29 000846.jpg
    2021-07-29 000846.jpg
    98.4 KB · Views: 195
Last edited:
When I try to update, I get to the login screen, enter my username and password, but when I click Next, it says there are no patchable products associated with the account...

Hi JCtron. Those digholes showing in Driver are also visible in previous builds. I simply lowered them. They still function, but just lower the marker.

Hi JCtron. Those digholes showing in Driver are also visible in previous builds. I simply lowered them. They still function, but just lower the marker.

Thanks. I reported this previously, but apparently it wasn't repaired.

I load up my sessions for Midwestern Rails and I keep getting this error
3TtODFX.jpg

It has something to do with the quick drive rule. Since this route is in beta testing at TCCP you can test it by claiming package 643.

Cheers

The copy and paste function does not work after an undo and track spines are not removed. Also CDT's when opening random routes/sessions.

John

Back