not working

EJB

operated trainz last night. everything was working. this morning i opened trainz only to find out all the roads and track have disappeared. i shut trainz down like i normally do. now what??
i have run a database repair and a deep repair. i still have a complete route with the exception of track and roads.
thanks
ejb
well it 's getting worse. i turned the computer and later turned the computer back and then trainz. now i don't have anything but painted baseboards. all objects buildings etc are gone. after all the time trying to get back my pay ware engines this is what is happening.

Last edited:
operated trainz last night. everything was working. this morning i opened trainz only to find out all the roads and track have disappeared. i shut trainz down like i normally do. now what??
i have run a database repair and a deep repair. i still have a complete route with the exception of track and roads.
thanks
ejb
well it 's getting worse. i turned the computer and later turned the computer back and then trainz. now i don't have anything but painted baseboards. all objects buildings etc are gone. after all the time trying to get back my pay ware engines this is what is happening.
Never heard of that happening however, I do have days when TRS19 seems to take forever to load. Perhaps try again, but leave it alone for 5-10mins just to see if it really is screwed or whether it is just slow loading everything. Re your Payware? First lesson with Trainz is always backup to someplace outside of Trainz (I use an external hard drive as well as a Documents folder.). Finally, and purely from my perspective, TRS19 is a waste of money in its current state. T-ANE (which I note you have) has been much less stressful to work with. In fact I just uninstalled TRS19 in disgust as a result of their poorly thought through lighting. Good luck. Wish you more success than I have had with TRS19. Colin (Driver_Col)

thanx for the reply, i haven't had any problems with the game until the first patch and now the 2nd patch. it seems that n3v doesn't know how to fix the patches that were suppose to address the problems with the first unpatched game. i took 2019 out and went back to 2012 for a while. after the second patch i went back and have fought to regain pay ware. i have spent the better part of two weeks fixing files with little or no trainzing. i just do not understand why they can't seem to fix their game.
thanx again
ejb

thanx for the reply, i haven't had any problems with the game until the first patch and now the 2nd patch. it seems that n3v doesn't know how to fix the patches that were suppose to address the problems with the first unpatched game. i took 2019 out and went back to 2012 for a while. after the second patch i went back and have fought to regain pay ware. i have spent the better part of two weeks fixing files with little or no trainzing. i just do not understand why they can't seem to fix their game.
thanx again
ejb
My only issue with TRS19 is the lighting, which can be customized very effectively for certain viewing angles. However, there is always one angle where the brightness/glare is more appropriate for central Australia than it is for my UK Routes. After wasting my time since 2018 when TRS19 was released, I am just content to have fun in T-ANE now, after all .... isn't this supposed to be fun?? :)

Back