New download of TS19 from Mytrainz

jhdale65

Just wondering when things changed. I had to reinstall Ts19. So used the download from MyTrainz.
It used to then give the option to download all content when starting Trainz. Not anymore.

jhdale65

The install file from MyTrainz comes with the "Built-in" and "Base" content.

Did you update your username and password in the Trainz Settings - MyTrainz Tab - MyTrainz account? Restart the launcher after updating.

Do you mean the stuff from the DLC? If so open the "Trainz Store" from the Launcher and select Install from all the DLC content that is yours. At least that is how it works in TRS19PE and Trainz Plus, not certain about TRS19 (standard).

Do you mean the stuff from the DLC? If so open the "Trainz Store" from the Launcher and select Install from all the DLC content that is yours. At least that is how it works in TRS19PE and Trainz Plus, not certain about TRS19 (standard).

The 'Content Store' is the same for Standard, PE and Plus.

I havn't seen "Download All" for a long time. I consider that a good thing. It's best to download things one at a time so you can see the results of each download and if there were errors, problems, etc. "Download All" is just not condusive to one's knowing what is happening. Some users (Gold/Plus/Silver) have access to LOT'S of items and if someone unknowingly hit "Download All" it would take some time (even with fast internet) to download everything and it tie up things. I like to say that "I like to drive the bus." I want to be in control of my computer and know exactly what's going on. When I do a new install or re-install I normally just download things as I need them. I do frequent checks of CM looking for error's and open assets and such. It's also nice to have time between installed items so when looking at Date Installed in CM it's easier to find things (ie" there's time between installs and it easier to see every item that was installed.)

Back