A DEM request

rwk

I currently don't have access to my TransDEM right now, because I lost it in a computer crash a few years ago, I mean it might still be on the drive from the failed computer, I think the power supply was hit by lightning, but I don't feel like hunting for it right now. So, I am requesting someone make a DEM for me of the Green Mountain line from Rutland, VT to Bellows Falls, VT. There is a DEM on the DLS but it's a different line from Rutland to the west. In fact, I could probably merge that DEM with a DEM to Bellows Falls. I want to make the line that tourist trains run on. It seems to be very mountainous in that area so hard to do it by hand with blank baseboards. I'm not sure how to do the old HOG method fishlipsatwork, smooz, and jrfolco used.

That DEM does not include the segment from Rutland to Bellows Falls. It's the line from Rutland to the west.

If you can find your emails from when you bought TransDem, wouldn't there be a link to download it again? Guessing here.

That DEM does not include the segment from Rutland to Bellows Falls. It's the line from Rutland to the west.

I can assure you it does. You're thinking of Vermont CLP which is the Clarendon & Pittsford line to Whitehall.

Ok, I just checked and yes it does. There are two DEMs. He mislabeled the GMRC one with Whitehall and not Bellows Falls. The GMRC one is the line from Rutland to Bellows Falls.

Back