The first installment of the RRMods Railfan Series

[h=1]BNSF (Patched) SD40-2 6854-6867[/h]

224148290_4108768322537404_5086452307386576868_n.jpg

RRMods Railfan Series Product
RRMods Railfan Series products give you the same quality and features as our more expensive assets but for a lower price. Railfan Series products are for those who like to play Trainz in DCC mode and are both TANE and TRAINZ 2019 COMPATIBLE. But be rest assured, for those who like to play in cab view as well these products have the default in game EMD cabs found in both TANE and TS19.
This model is the representation of the 1980 build year Santa Fe Snoot nose SD40-2.patched in BNSF. These models represent these units between the years 2010-2019

Some of the features…

• 4 different skins with different weathering
  • Realistic Specular/normal map texture effects
  • Air Hoses and MU Cables
  • Auto Running Numbers
  • Openable engine compartment doors,
  • Openable Front and Rear cab doors,
  • High qualify EMD 645E3 engine sound

Please ensure you install the latest RRMods script/sound library installed after purchase

Go here to purchase www.rrmods.ca

I love it, the new system is great. The custom cab is fixable with loads of cabs on the DLS to choose from. Great job!

Out on their maiden run on the Mojave Sub. Units ran great. Weathering is excellent! I like this concept. Looking forward to future releases. Thank you!

V-PHXRIC-on-the-Mojave-Sub-%28RRMods-BNSF-SD40-2%29.jpg

This is a wonderful idea! I like to watch trains mostly, even when in cab mode, so custom cabs are unimportant to me - excited to see if more is coming from this line

whats the next railfan release hopefully a bn sd40-2 bnsf patched that would be great or some new ns c46acm's would be nice too...

Our website has automatic password reset. I have sent you a dm
Appreciate the reply. First please understand I am not the most savy compoter person.
What is a DM?
Also I have tried the automatic reset method, but never recieve the reset email requested.
Thank you for what ever you can do for me.

Appreciate the reply. First please understand I am not the most savy compoter person.
What is a DM?
Also I have tried the automatic reset method, but never recieve the reset email requested.
Thank you for what ever you can do for me.
Please reply to my personal message i sent you on the forums with your account information, name etc... and i will help you

Back