Game sounds

steviez

retired railwayman
Does anyone else have problems with in-game sounds? Build is 111951 and I know its not my computer as system sounds and youtube etc work fine while having ts19 running a route ?

Funny you ask. I was running a sesson in 111951 yesterday and suddenly sound on the two loco's on the head of my train dropped out. There was a "buzzing" background type noise. Then I also noticed that the loco's fans quit spinning and smoke died. I quit session and started the latest saved Driver session and things were still broke. I went to Surveyor, reset Session, still broke.

Trashed saved Driver session. Started Driver from new orignal session and all was OK. I did't take the time to do any debugging or try to break again. As I've ran this saved session repeatedly over and over and had no problems so I figured it was so random I wouldn't be able to reproduce.

Are your issues with any particular route/session or Loco and was the big gigantous "double" crane around???

Last edited:
It does not matter what session I run there are no sounds at all I have checked all in game settings etc and nothing there wrong. Mystery. As a comparison I have just started up Tane 105766 and the sounds on that while running TS19 alongside and Tane sounds are fine so it is certainly ts19 related.

A shot in the dark, but have you changed your sound settings without restarting TS19? That has happened to me before. I could not get any sound out of TS19 until I closed it out and brought it back up again.

Rebooting everything has cleared the fault thankfully but there is obviously a problem somewhere.

Back