Thread: Game sounds

Default Game sounds

Does anyone else have problems with in-game sounds? Build is 111951 and I know its not my computer as system sounds and youtube etc work fine while having ts19 running a route ?

Funny you ask. I was running a sesson in 111951 yesterday and suddenly sound on the two loco's on the head of my train dropped out. There was a "buzzing" background type noise. Then I also noticed that the loco's fans quit spinning and smoke died. I quit session and started the latest saved Driver session and things were still broke. I went to Surveyor, reset Session, still broke.

Trashed saved Driver session. Started Driver from new orignal session and all was OK. I did't take the time to do any debugging or try to break again. As I've ran this saved session repeatedly over and over and had no problems so I figured it was so random I wouldn't be able to reproduce.

Are your issues with any particular route/session or Loco and was the big gigantous "double" crane around???
    Last edited by 1611mac; July 23rd, 2021 at 01:04 PM.
    TRS19: Std SP3, Plus SP2, SP3, Beta 114400; Tane SP4

It does not matter what session I run there are no sounds at all I have checked all in game settings etc and nothing there wrong. Mystery. As a comparison I have just started up Tane 105766 and the sounds on that while running TS19 alongside and Tane sounds are fine so it is certainly ts19 related.

A shot in the dark, but have you changed your sound settings without restarting TS19? That has happened to me before. I could not get any sound out of TS19 until I closed it out and brought it back up again.
    “We are all travelers in the wilderness of this world, and the best we can find in our travels is an honest friend.” - R.L.S.

A ton of "No Sound" posts in the forums. Paste the following in google search including the "no sound" text and site tag (a google site search)
    TRS19: Std SP3, Plus SP2, SP3, Beta 114400; Tane SP4

Rebooting everything has cleared the fault thankfully but there is obviously a problem somewhere.