Thread: Show missing locos?

Default Show missing locos?

Hi! I have my copy of TRS 2019 set to show missing assets, but after looking at multiple routes that have missing locos, I have found the only way to find the location of the missing loco is to find a break in a consist, if in fact the loco is included in a consist. Boxcars and scenery seem to show as the orange wireframes, but not locos. But if a loco is not part of a consist, how to find where it is missing from? It may not matter where I put a substitute, but to stay as close as I can to the author's original creative intent, I would like to place the substitute as close as possible to its original position?
    “We are all travelers in the wilderness of this world, and the best we can find in our travels is an honest friend.” - R.L.S.

I might add I also found a missing bridge by locating a consist that broke across a river in Alma Valley. As I recall, there was no orange wireframe to mark the missing bridge either. I guess I will just delete the missing assets and put the substitutes wherever they look good (Blackpool Tramway).
    “We are all travelers in the wilderness of this world, and the best we can find in our travels is an honest friend.” - R.L.S.