Placing trains in driver without using unified interface

justinroth

I'm finding the the unified surveyor/driver interface completely messes up scripted assets. Is there a way to place trains in a driver session like in TANE?

RE: "messes up scripted assets" - Do you mean in future runs of the same session or the current session just after you place your train?

RE: place trains in a driver session - Go to surveyor. Trains drawer on right, (F7), build your train (or select saved consist) on track, go back to Driver.

I'm saying after going to driver from surveyor, going back into surveyor causes things to go haywire but this is the only way I can see to add/delete train vehicles.

If you treat the Switch to Surveyor mode just like the Edit Trains option then it should work the same way.

You don't mention what goes haywire or what steps you take that lead to haywire.

One big difference is that when you start a session, certain session rules are executed. If you want to restart the session from the beginning you need to click on restart rules.

If you treat the Switch to Surveyor mode just like the Edit Trains option then it should work the same way.

You don't mention what goes haywire or what steps you take that lead to haywire.

One big difference is that when you start a session, certain session rules are executed. If you want to restart the session from the beginning you need to click on restart rules.

Some scripted signals (using Grahamsea's script) go wonky for some reason. It's an old script, maybe even pre 2010 so that could explain the issues.

Back