SP SD45T-2 issue solution.

DARTrider

Goofy Fictional RR Owner
Hello all.

Remember my SP SD45T-2 issue I had a while back? Well, it has returned. I figured out that when joining a Multiplayer game, it says "Do you want to revert local changes and join the game?" and I click yes. Well, when I get off the game and go to mess with my locomotives, the SD45T-2 never works. Before joining the game it would. I found that this kuid (kuid2:45324:50223:6, HT-C truck (SP Gray)) has something in it that makes the game revert local changes.

If true, I have 2 options:

1. Re-install the locomotive and keep having this problem

2. Replace kuid2:45324:50223:6 with kuid2:45324:50223:5

Please tell me if I'm correct or if something needs doing.

Last edited:
this truck is not a Flexicoil and should be called <kuid2:45324:50223:6> HT-C truck (SP grey)

it is likely that the SD40T-2 and it's associated dependencies that are built-in is the reason you see this message. It seems that if you wish to use multiplayer the options you have listed are correct.

Sorry, meant HT-C.

Thanks for the response. I'll switch around the truck to a past version and see if it helps :)

Update: Config file is a .chump file so I can't edit it....

Last edited:
If you wish to use the SD40T-2 in multiplayer you will have to remove the :6 version truck and edit the SD45T-2 config.txt to use the :5 version instead. notice I said the SD45T-2 do not try to edit the built-in items.

I did edit the SD45T-2 and backdated it to the :5 version. It should work now.

I haven't ever edited the SD40T-2 and don't plan on trying.

Back