TRS19/Trainz Plus Update 113142 to 113547

Content Manager and database issue.

<kuid:338228:300076> shows missing from a consist, but as the consist being faulty, but is not listed as having missing dependencies. <kuid2:338228:300076:2> is now a built-in asset, or part of a DLC package and is installed correctly. This does not occur in the previous build, or in build 111951

Last edited:
Content Manager and database issue.

<kuid:338228:300076> shows missing from a consist, but as the consist being faulty, but is not listed as having missing dependencies. <kuid2:338228:300076:2> is now a built-in asset, or part of a DLC package and is installed correctly. This does not occur in the previous build, or in build 111951

John that asset is not built-in. It may have been one of those the got built-in by error in the past from a DLC package. It should read installed payware actuve.

John that asset is not built-in. It may have been one of those the got built-in by error in the past from a DLC package. It should read installed payware actuve.

Thanks. I'll check that and see what's up with that. It shows as a packaged.

Seasons and environment is still broken in this version.

Set the calendar to summertime, i.e. July in northern hemisphere in a route.

The trees and seasonal textures change as required. Save the route and the season reverts back to winter.

The import message will tell you if it was installed correctly or not.

1. Ensure you are using different local data folders
2. Check that you haven't already used the same KUID in both builds. If you have, the import will leave the item open for edit. You need to edit or delete one of the items to give it a different KUID.

Thanks Tony and pware.Sorry for the false alarm. It was a clash of kuids.

Cheers Bob

Hey WilliamG

Your sollution, lowering the throtle value, helps indeed. No more portal exit derailments.

For the in line derailments and derailments while coupling a loc to wagons, I suspect that the mass-value of the loc or wagon load plays a role.

I also replaced some realy old wagons with newer versions or recent alternatives. That helped too.

Thanks a lot

Never seen this one in any version of TRS19, the 3rd time now in this Build. Seems 256GB free disk space is not enough!

3Gl0Q.jpg

No more track profile on the map? I use it to set paths so this is a showstopper for me! Thanks a lot N3V for this stupid modification.
Rather than telling us we're stupid, you could have simply written a bug report. Then we could fix the bug, and everyone is happy.

Please reconsider your attitude as "N3V" is run by humans with feelings, and insulting us does nothing to our motivation to address your problems.

Never seen this one in any version of TRS19, the 3rd time now in this Build. Seems 256GB free disk space is not enough!

Please let us know the steps to reproduce this. It is quite possible this is a timeout which the system recognizes as a disk space error. I would suggest rebooting your system and then seeing what happens differently when the error occurs versus when it doesn't.

Class 47 Cab in nightmode

https://www.trainzportal.com/mytrainz/view_media_post?media_post_id=264391 Class 47 cab by rumour3 <kuid2:79563:1205:3> Payware packaged asset.
Have sent bug report.
The disc of pulsating orr flashing light starts off small then gradually becomes a blaze. This occurred if i remember correctly , in the first few builds of TANE. It was fixed but is now back again in the latest update for TRS19 build 113547. Many more cabs are so afflicted. Could I please have other testers verify this as aan issue with this build. Thanks.

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

Last edited:
Seasons and environment is still broken in this version.

Set the calendar to summertime, i.e. July in northern hemisphere in a route.

The trees and seasonal textures change as required. Save the route and the season reverts back to winter.

Environment settings are saved per session. The last save will update the route environment.

So if you want to edit a winter route, load a winter session (and don't forget to switch to the route layer to make route edits).

If you only change the environment settings, then you won't trigger a route save, so make an edit like a small terrain height adjustment first (or make that edit and undo it).

@Tony Hilliam. Can you please check out my post regarding the pulsating light in cabs posted just before your latest post. Regards.

you could have simply written a bug report. Then we could fix the bug, and everyone is happy.

How should I know this is a bug? Some examples of features you removed or modified without previous notice: the train tab in Driver, the Undo button in Surveyor, saved games being suddenly saved as sessions then as saved games again, settings now resulting in snowy textures on distant hills (this one has been reported and is still not fixed). Each time the user is faced with a fait accompli.

Please reconsider your attitude as "N3V" is run by humans with feelings, and insulting us does nothing to our motivation to address your problems.

How does saying this unannounced modification would be stupid is insulting you? And it is not my but every player's problem.

Please let us know the steps to reproduce this.

Driving a train in Driver, pressing Escape (or Ctrl+S), then choose Save game and press OK. The issue occurs 1 or 2 times out of 10 (and the game is saved despite of the popup message).

It is quite possible this is a timeout which the system recognizes as a disk space error.

If it is system related, why only in this Build? I still have Build 111951 and this issue never occurs (nor it ever did in all previous versions).

I would suggest rebooting your system

Done several times.

and then seeing what happens differently when the error occurs versus when it doesn't.

What could "happen differently"? It is always the same routine: driving a train in Driver, pressing Escape (or Ctrl+S), then choose Save game and press OK.

Recording Trainz via win+G command.
I have tried this feature a long time ago and then the video covered the whole screen when playing it.

But now when I am using TRS2019 (113547) it looks like below when playing the recorded video (I do not want the black area that I have redmarked):
https://www.mediafire.com/view/vprvffqok3it5do/ex1.jpg/file
file

file
file

Same problem occurs when testing TRS2019(111951).

file
Yes, I have tested another game like Flight simulator and that one works as expected.

So, can anyone help me?
Parameter settings in TRS2019 ?

https://www.mediafire.com/view/mujgxe9t1dqcwi8/Bild2.jpg/file

file

We've figured out the Save game error and a temporary workaround. (We need confirmation this is the same issue you are seeing)

The issue occurs only in a "R
anked Session" and you have v3 of the library installed and also only if you save early in the session.

To fix this:
1. In CM, select <kuid2:401543:2030:3> Ranked Session Library
2. Open for Edit
3. Submit Edits

This creates a modified version of the asset which resolves the problem. (If you don't have v3 installed and you still have the error show, please provide details of which version you do have installed)

Also, if this occurs in a session that doesn't have the Ranked Session rule incuded, please provide details of which rules are used (it is possible that there are other rules with the same bug as the Ranked Session rule)

We still need to fix the underlying bug but this should get things working - please confirm if it works for you.

Last edited:
<kuid2:338228:300076:2>

John - can you select this item and select Content > Report containing packages
Then let me know the resource ID that shows up.
(or simply where you accessed the v2 content from)

Last edited:
Using build #113642 and I can only find <kuid2:401543:2030:2> which is built-in.

That's fine - most people won't have v3 installed (which is why we couldn't reproduce this issue initially as it requires a non-standard installation).

Recording Trainz via win+G command.
I have tried this feature a long time ago and then the video covered the whole screen when playing it.

But now when I am using TRS2019 (113547) it looks like below when playing the recorded video (I do not want the black area that I have redmarked):
https://www.mediafire.com/view/vprvffqok3it5do/ex1.jpg/file
file

file
file

Same problem occurs when testing TRS2019(111951).

file
Yes, I have tested another game like Flight simulator and that one works as expected.

So, can anyone help me?
Parameter settings in TRS2019 ?

https://www.mediafire.com/view/mujgxe9t1dqcwi8/Bild2.jpg/file

file

Downloaded freeware from NCH for screen recording.

That software working good!

The issue occurs only in a "Ranked Session" and you have v3 of the library installed (If you don't have v3 installed and you still have the error show, please provide details of which version you do have installed)

The version I have is: <kuid2:401543:2030:2> Ranked Session Library (Built-in).

Also, if this occurs in a session that doesn't have the Ranked Session rule incuded, please provide details of which rules are used (it is possible that there are other rules with the same bug as the Ranked Session rule)

I don't even know what is the "Ranked Session" rule. The issue occurs in sessions created from the Route menu by clicking "Create Session"; I never modify the rules. The last one that had the problem is for Tidewater Point Rail route and its rules (automatically created) are: Driver Setup, Driver Command, Clean Up Derailed Trains, Interlocking Tower Path Selection UI.

Back