Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: TRS19/Trainz Plus Update 113142 to 113547

Australia, South Australia, Barossa Valley

Running build 113547 both on a laptop and a desktop (risky, I know). Can save a route and/or session to cdp on either machine. When importing to other machine everything appears to import correctly but doesn’t show in content manager.

Cheers Bob

Quote Originally Posted by TRS17985 View Post
    Hi all

Newest build has less derailments and/or coupler breaks, but portal exit derailments still occur.

Example consist send in bug report JSW 305 50799

Keep'up the good work...

Did you try my solution I posted here -> https://forums.auran.com/trainz/show...39#post1879639

I still haven't had any derailments from portals after I lowered the throttle float.

Quote Originally Posted by Robert65d View Post
    Running build 113547 both on a laptop and a desktop (risky, I know). Can save a route and/or session to cdp on either machine. When importing to other machine everything appears to import correctly but doesn’t show in content manager.

Cheers Bob
    The import message will tell you if it was installed correctly or not.

1. Ensure you are using different local data folders
    2. Check that you haven't already used the same KUID in both builds. If you have, the import will leave the item open for edit. You need to edit or delete one of the items to give it a different KUID.
    Tony Hilliam

Got questions about TRS19? Click here for TRS19 FAQs

Looking for answers to in-game functionality? Click here for help

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tony_Hilliam View Post
    2. Check that you haven't already used the same KUID in both builds. If you have, the import will leave the item open for edit. You need to edit or delete one of the items to give it a different KUID.
    If you have previously imported the route (with the same kuid) into the second machine and simply want it to replace the previous version with the new one then select the CM filter "Open for Editing", select the asset, right mouse click and select "Submit Edits". I do this all the time when transferring a route work in progress from one computer to another.
    Trainz Plus build 111951 and build 114205
    Trainz Simulator 3 (Mobile)

No more track profile on the map? I use it to set paths so this is a showstopper for me! Thanks a lot N3V for this stupid modification.

United States of America, Massachusetts, Haverhill

Content Manager and database issue.

<kuid:338228:300076> shows missing from a consist, but as the consist being faulty, but is not listed as having missing dependencies. <kuid2:338228:300076:2> is now a built-in asset, or part of a DLC package and is installed correctly. This does not occur in the previous build, or in build 111951
    Last edited by JCitron; July 23rd, 2021 at 02:30 PM.
    John
    Trainz User Since: 12-2003
    Trainz User ID: 124863
    T:ANE Build: 94829
    TRS2019/Trainz-PLUS: 109641

Quote Originally Posted by JCitron View Post
    Content Manager and database issue.

<kuid:338228:300076> shows missing from a consist, but as the consist being faulty, but is not listed as having missing dependencies. <kuid2:338228:300076:2> is now a built-in asset, or part of a DLC package and is installed correctly. This does not occur in the previous build, or in build 111951
    John that asset is not built-in. It may have been one of those the got built-in by error in the past from a DLC package. It should read installed payware actuve.

Quote Originally Posted by stagecoach View Post
    John that asset is not built-in. It may have been one of those the got built-in by error in the past from a DLC package. It should read installed payware actuve.

Thanks. I'll check that and see what's up with that. It shows as a packaged.
    John

Seasons and environment is still broken in this version.

Set the calendar to summertime, i.e. July in northern hemisphere in a route.

The trees and seasonal textures change as required. Save the route and the season reverts back to winter.
    John

Australia, South Australia, Barossa Valley

Quote Originally Posted by Tony_Hilliam View Post
    The import message will tell you if it was installed correctly or not.

1. Ensure you are using different local data folders

Thanks Tony and pware.Sorry for the false alarm. It was a clash of kuids.

Cheers Bob

Hey WilliamG

Your sollution, lowering the throtle value, helps indeed. No more portal exit derailments.

For the in line derailments and derailments while coupling a loc to wagons, I suspect that the mass-value of the loc or wagon load plays a role.

I also replaced some realy old wagons with newer versions or recent alternatives. That helped too.

Thanks a lot
    Frank
    Belgian Trainz Fan since 2006
    Tane Build 105096
    TRS19 Platinum Build 114400

Never seen this one in any version of TRS19, the 3rd time now in this Build. Seems 256GB free disk space is not enough!

Quote Originally Posted by HPL View Post
    No more track profile on the map? I use it to set paths so this is a showstopper for me! Thanks a lot N3V for this stupid modification.

Rather than telling us we're stupid, you could have simply written a bug report. Then we could fix the bug, and everyone is happy.

Please reconsider your attitude as "N3V" is run by humans with feelings, and insulting us does nothing to our motivation to address your problems.
    Tony Hilliam

Quote Originally Posted by HPL View Post
    Never seen this one in any version of TRS19, the 3rd time now in this Build. Seems 256GB free disk space is not enough!
    Please let us know the steps to reproduce this. It is quite possible this is a timeout which the system recognizes as a disk space error. I would suggest rebooting your system and then seeing what happens differently when the error occurs versus when it doesn't.
    Tony Hilliam

Default Class 47 Cab in nightmode

https://www.trainzportal.com/mytrain...post_id=264391 Class 47 cab by rumour3 <kuid2:79563:1205:3> Payware packaged asset.
    Have sent bug report.
    The disc of pulsating orr flashing light starts off small then gradually becomes a blaze. This occurred if i remember correctly , in the first few builds of TANE. It was fixed but is now back again in the latest update for TRS19 build 113547. Many more cabs are so afflicted. Could I please have other testers verify this as aan issue with this build. Thanks.

Last edited by bolivar; July 25th, 2021 at 07:24 PM.