TRS19/Trainz Plus Update 113142 to 113547

Tony_Hilliam

Trainz Plus - enjoy Trainz from just 20 cents a da
A new two part patch from 113142 to 113547 is now available for all TRS19 owners via their beta stream.

Changelist:
  • Fix for Quickdrive for TRS19 owners
  • Fix a couple of Undo bugs
  • Multiple Copy Paste no longer hangs the game
  • Apply Gradient tool now working correctly
  • Fixes for train vehicles derailing due to incompletely streamed state
  • Nav point stalks now hidden by F5
  • Fix a crash using the "Navigate to" command

If you have reported a bug and it isn't fixed, please provide more detailed information about how to repro the issue so that we can reproduce it.

In many cases these issues come down to specific content and once we have a repro, it's usually easy to fix.

Thanks for your help.

Last edited:
All debug assertion popups have stopped appearing on my installation. Looking very good. Stability has returned, no crashes so far.

Portal & Central Portal Command still do not emit trains with a normal "Drive" session.
- Things DO work if you "Edit Session" and then immediately go into Driver.
- This is with TRS-19 Port Zyd (latest edition) and latest edition (v2) of sessions.

To repro:
- Install latest Port Zyd and Session 1 - Black Nuggets v2 <kuid2:69871:3549:2>
- From Select a Session screen, highlight (click on) the session and "Drive Session"
- Portal Anticlockwise in NW corner of Route should immediately emit a train. It does not.

Work Around:
- From Select a Session screen, highlight (click on) the session and "Edit Session"
- From Tools dropdown select "Driver Mode"
- Unpause
- A train will now emit from the portal as expected.

Added info.
- This behavior was introduced in in previous beta (113142)
- This behavior is NOT seen in 111951 where trains are emited upon a "Drive" as expected.
- I have verified that assets (Session, Portal, Central Portal Command) are the same (kuid) in both working and not working sessions
- Since same kuids work in other versions and they work in this version if you go into "Edit" and then "Drive", it seems to be something in the init or loading of a plain "Driver" session????
- This issue was noted in the 113142 (prev beta) thread but there was not response. See post 6 and post 9 in that thread.

Video can be provided if you wish....

Last edited:
When starting up one of my sessions in driver mode, no headlamps were working on any of my steam locos. (AI, Cab or DCC mode)
So,I edited the session by inserting steam loco QR PB15 and that one had working headlamps........and....... ALSO my steam locos!
Never seen this problem before.

I exited the session and started up again with no QR PB15 in original session. Still working.

Exited Trainz.
Started up Trainz again and the original session => headlamps still working on my steam locos!

:D

The update to build 113547 went very smoothly. No new faulty assets were introduced. I have been using both the surveyor and driver mode for over 5 hours. From my perspective everything runs very well. All my routes, with lots of portals, worked without a hitch. I used surveyor to build several small routes using some of the functions which were previously creating problems such as the height adjustment and multiple copies. Performance is at least as good as I was getting in build 111951.

This build has to be close to a "keeper".

Portal & Central Portal Command still do not emit trains with a normal "Drive" session.
[snip]

- This issue was noted in the 113142 (prev beta) thread but there was not response. See post 6 and post 9 in that thread.

Video can be provided if you wish....

The idea is to file a bug report (as I've suggested before).

A new two part patch from 113142 to 113547 is now available for all TRS19 owners via their beta stream.

I haven't seen any update for the Mac for the last beta nor this beta. Last build I'm on is 111956 and Trains Plus beta stream. I'm curious because you say all owners.

Spoke too Soon! Ok Here is a glitch I have found concerning the built in "Gen_RC4"Cab. <kuid:-25:1160>

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1-rT578GjtxL4ExCeE_mP3Qs9wUPZMB3K/view?usp=sharing
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1VS48y-towiLSNbipkObIl5NLBVeoMVfC/view?usp=sharing

The windscreen front and rear are blurred.
Have sent report to help desk. Unless someone has a workaround.
view

view

view

Has anybody seen this problem........load a route with a build #4.8 into surveyor....save a new copy to build #4.9.

When trying to open the new save in surveyor......TRS19 closes abnormally to the desktop while route is opening. No error msgs, nothing in the log as to what caused the problem.

My solution was to edit the config file....change build number back to 4.8 and re-submit the change. Route would open in surveyor this time.

OK more cab glitches, flashing light in certain cabs when moving at night. The lights stop flashing when stopped. This issue first sprung up in early TANE builds. Not sure how it was fixed.I have sent a bug report but include screenshots for any other testers to confirm:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1m2QsLTcmgGjBmzUM2r4hu4in2osQPpxK/view?usp=sharing

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1gyXvBnRR_5YT-U7nVmkYhMi0XeNZznf7/view?usp=sharing

The cabs are :<kuid2:79563:1205:3> Class 47 interior
<kuid2:141830:291588:2> Cig - Class 421

Hi all

Newest build has less derailments and/or coupler breaks, but portal exit derailments still occur.

Example consist send in bug report JSW 305 50799

Keep'up the good work...

Running build 113547 both on a laptop and a desktop (risky, I know). Can save a route and/or session to cdp on either machine. When importing to other machine everything appears to import correctly but doesn’t show in content manager.

Cheers Bob

Running build 113547 both on a laptop and a desktop (risky, I know). Can save a route and/or session to cdp on either machine. When importing to other machine everything appears to import correctly but doesn’t show in content manager.

Cheers Bob

The import message will tell you if it was installed correctly or not.

1. Ensure you are using different local data folders
2. Check that you haven't already used the same KUID in both builds. If you have, the import will leave the item open for edit. You need to edit or delete one of the items to give it a different KUID.

2. Check that you haven't already used the same KUID in both builds. If you have, the import will leave the item open for edit. You need to edit or delete one of the items to give it a different KUID.

If you have previously imported the route (with the same kuid) into the second machine and simply want it to replace the previous version with the new one then select the CM filter "Open for Editing", select the asset, right mouse click and select "Submit Edits". I do this all the time when transferring a route work in progress from one computer to another.

No more track profile on the map? I use it to set paths so this is a showstopper for me! Thanks a lot N3V for this stupid modification.

wGlD3.jpg

Back