TRS19/Trainz Plus Update 113142 to 113547

Unfortunately I couldn't repro the problem this way. Hopefully our existing repro will resolve your issue too. (The Ranked session rule is used in built-in sessions and it was only with that being used that we could repro the save error so far) .

I tried the following:
1. Install Tidewater 2.0 (sc473)
2. Create session
3. Switch to Driver Mode
4. Save
5. Exit
6. Load Saved Session
7. Save

<kuid2:338228:300076:2>

John - can you select this item and select Content > Report containing packages
Then let me know the resource ID that shows up.
(or simply where you accessed the v2 content from)

Hi Tony,

It looks like I resolved the issue by reverting content to original. I copied over my full database today from 111951 to the current beta for testing. The same asset I mentioned here previously was marked as missing again. This time, unlike other times, I had other assets showing missing content. These asset, as installed, but modified. When I reverted these to original, the problem went away along with the others I mentioned.

With that said, this might be something to tuck away in the remember this for later in case the issue crops up again in the future.

Hi Tony,

It looks like I resolved the issue by reverting content to original. I copied over my full database today from 111951 to the current beta for testing. The same asset I mentioned here previously was marked as missing again. This time, unlike other times, I had other assets showing missing content. These asset, as installed, but modified. When I reverted these to original, the problem went away along with the others I mentioned.

With that said, this might be something to tuck away in the remember this for later in case the issue crops up again in the future.

Scratch this. The fault reappeared again in build 113642 and I did some further checking.

This seems to be related to the new preview pass package previewpass:881, but the error only occurs in the beta versions and not in Build 111951.

The only way to resolve the problem is to uninstall the new asset.

Last edited:
Back