Can I pay someone to finish off my work?

FiachraIR

Irish Railway Historian
Not sure if this thread belongs here so feel free to move it.

So basically while working abroad, I made around 40 models in Blender but never transitioned them to Trainz. Now that I have Trainz again, I have tried to finish them off myself but the amount of work involved is exhausting and I feel like there are other people who can definitely do it a lot quicker, easier and better than me. I'm willing to pay whatever, I just want to get out of this hole that I've dug myself into.

The models consist of steam, vintage coaches, modern coaches and EMUs. All of which are Irish, which closely resembles British stock and is not too far off from looking Australian.

Most of them are near complete and only require reduced poly count, textures applied and configuration in Trainz. Some do still need a lot of modelling work.

I have access to drawings, dimensions, photos, colour palettes and engine details which I will provide.

All content created will be uploaded to the DLS, free for everyone to download.

If you're interested or know someone who would be, PM, comment and let me know your price and please provide a sample of your previous work.

Thank you!!!

I shouldn't bump but this is my last attempt to get these models completed. Most of them only require textures and configuration, something that really takes a long time for me.

If you're interested, know someone who would be or have a few suggestions for who I should ask. Let me know.

It would mean a lot to me, thank you.

Unles they recently changed it without notice, you still can upload TS12 content to the DLS as long as its at least 3.5 for the build.

Cheers

Unles they recently changed it without notice, you still can upload TS12 content to the DLS as long as its at least 3.5 for the build.

Cheers
Yes you can still upload TS12 but needs to be greater than 3.5.

Regardless, I don't mind what version it gets uploaded as.

I would suggest you pm edh6 as he suggested, shouldn't need to verify his work it's among the best there is.

Back