7/17/21- EL U25B's, CR GP38-2's, 62ft Bulkhead Flatcars and Clubcar items

I downloaded the yard office pack and noticed that the station name plaque does not change when it is edited in surveyor. Is the station name plaque changeable? Thank you for the new content!

Hi! Unfortunately not, depending on which station you're using. The small station's sign plaque is permanent and not changeable besides using the psd to change the name. The psd has the font, or without that font each individual letter to copy and put into place to spell out which name it is. Otherwise you can use whatever free image editing program that can open tga files properly, fill the letters over with the color of the sign, and type in whatever name with whatever font you want to change the name.

As for the medium station, as well as the antennas for both, these are separate meshes, and if you right click > open > edit config file > then just delete whatever mesh entry you want to get ride of, this part here:
df04966d151ec59df194811a020eb365.png

OR

28985b7d5f00cc4e2e55fbaa7afbe60f.png

Then recommit the asset and it should be not visible in-game!

ALSO note for reskinners of the stations, always clone the asset so you have the original one to reference! The psd does not have the alpha set up for the game, and may result in a super shiny station if its overwriting the original tga. I'd suggest copying the alpha of whatever main tga and pasting into the psd, or simply copying the new reskin off of the psd and pasting overtop of the main tga in whichever asset you choose to skin, making sure anything like AC units or signs are still visible. Cloning the asset always helps when trying to troubleshoot issues and having something to reference while working!

Hope everyone's enjoying everything though, any issues or needs to work out on assets that list Conrail45 or Josh Snow feel free to PM me on here and I can try to help out with any issues!

Also some images of the Conrail geeps, I've posted these on our gallery page and updated the store page to better reflect what they come with, 6 skins each of varying weathering/quality and canopener for the late units/different patches for the ex-PC painted ones.

Ex-CR NS versions are planned as well for the future! I'm sure CSXT ones wouldn't be too hard either if there was any interest in them.

jsnow_60f74e6ea9d49.png

jsnow_60f74e6e858a1.png

jsnow_60f74e6e5fa71.png

jsnow_60f74e6e170e8.png

jsnow_60f74e6ddda0e.png

Ex-CR NS versions are planned as well for the future! I'm sure CSXT ones wouldn't be too hard either if there was any interest in them.

As someone who lives fifteen minutes from where NS and CSX's mainlines between Atlanta and Chattanooga cross in Dalton, Georgia, the more NS and CSX content the better.

NS ones would be very welcomed. Would be cool to someday see an updated high hood or some NS admiral cabs. Keep up the good work.

The screen captures of the new items are no longer loaded/displayed at this end. This is happening in tandem with blocked access to your jointedrail.com site. This was not the case back on July 22,2021.

This a really neat Release good see Conrail GP38-2s. Really looking forward to seeing some updated NS GP38-2 High hood & Low hood and CSX GP38-2 YN3 versions. Andrew

Last edited:
Hmm, question. Are the SP/Eagle River U30C's part of the next releases? Haven't had much SP stuff in a while.

Back