Official N3V DLC Partners
This month we have the following:

Payware
-EL GE U25B's in both Early and Late configurations
-PRR SD40 Phase 1a3
-PRR SD45 Phase 2a2
-CR GP38-2 Patched, these have 6 different weathering/patch combos
-CR GP38-2 Early, 6 different weathering combos
-CR GP38-2 Late, 6 different weathering combos and 3 unique skins ( Canopener and 2 Variations of CR Quality)
-EMD CSX GP38-2 YN1 Ex-SCL
-Pennsylvania & Berwind SD45

Freeware
-TTPX 62ft Bulkhead Flatcar

Clubcar
-Small and Medium Yard Office Pack with PSD's.
-Trinity Hopper 4 Pack AOK/CSXT/INTX
ATSF854_60d3f5750aac7-600x338.jpg

ATSF854_60d40af5b0017.jpg

PRR-SD45-scaled.jpg

NS_37_60c40fe6981e4-scaled.jpg
Capture.JPG.jpg
SS16-600x308.png
SS3-600x322.png
SS14-600x328.png
PBSD45.jpg

duo-600x322.png

it was only a matter of time before you did a freeware version of that bulkhead that's been lurking in your payware and club cars for a while

The download button for the trinity hoppers is missing. Great looking stuff btw.

EDIT: Nevermind button is there now.
EDIT: It seems like the hoppers override older content, as is says the INTX and CSXT cars are already installed.

Last edited:
The download button for the trinity hoppers is missing. Great looking stuff btw.

EDIT: Nevermind button is there now.
EDIT: It seems like the hoppers override older content, as is says the INTX and CSXT cars are already installed.

These shouldve been new skins at the least, ill have Cadden check his kuids and we'll update if necessary next few days

For any with the issue with the cab shell with the P&B SD45 or the missing on the CSX Ex-SCL, redownload the files and reinstall.

For any with the issue with the cab shell with the P&B SD45 or the missing on the CSX Ex-SCL, redownload the files and reinstall.

Redownloaded and reinstalled the files twice with the P&B SD45 and that did not resolve the missing kuid. It did resolve the missing kuid for the CSX Ex-SCL GP38-2.

The missing kuid was removed from the PB SD45 cab shell, you should no longer need that missing kuid once you reinstall the PB SD45.

I'm missing <kuid2:348207:301060:1> on the cab shells of all 3 CR GP38-2s................. I downloaded everything again and the errors went away, however I couldn't delete my original message.

Last edited:
These shouldve been new skins at the least, ill have Cadden check his kuids and we'll update if necessary next few days

I am also noting that I have the same issue with the July 17th Club Car covered hoppers already showing installed to show it was more than one user.

I'm missing <kuid2:348207:301060:1> on the cab shells of all 3 CR GP38-2s. Any ideas on how to remedy? Thanks for the help. i downloaded everything again and the errors went away, however I couldn't delete my original message.
Yes the file was fixed about the time you posted this last night, should be all set.

I am also noting that I have the same issue with the July 17th Club Car covered hoppers already showing installed to show it was more than one user.

The INTX pack that was already out had 2 of the 3 from the new Trinity pack by mistake. The older INTX clubcar release shouldve only had the 1, this new one shouldve had these 2 so its all remedied now. Either way you have at least 2 new cars from this pack and ive remedied the issue so it doesnt overwrite for anyone who doesnt have either.

I downloaded the yard office pack and noticed that the station name plaque does not change when it is edited in surveyor. Is the station name plaque changeable? Thank you for the new content!

Back