TRS19 & TRS19 PE Beta - 113142

Hi Tony and Williamg

As I said, the derailments/couple breaks occur randomly and every run on a different spot. It happens with different train combinations (long-short, pushed-pulled, 3 or 4 car sets)
This started with the new beta release (113142) that solved the portal issue.
I will try to send you the route and its dependencies, if the size allows it.

thanks for the feedback

Hello. Found new problems.
All toggle switches (buttons) in the cabins at the beginning of the game are now in the middle position, which is not there. The glow of the lamps in the cockpit (animation) is now very sharp. There is no smoothness. This problem is on all locomotives of the game.
Please correct these problems.

Video: https://youtu.be/_pVtywG7mlY

Last edited:
Regarding this, it seems to be related to the loco "mass" in the config.
>>
Please provide a couple of example KUIDs.

Latest beta in trs 19

G’day all.

Just noticed a consist continued rolling at 1kph after it should have stopped. It ended up derailed. This train was under AI control.

Not sure if this is the only occurrence, but have noticed recent random derailments in the background, I suspect may be due to this issue.

Russell

While these reports make us aware of an issue, the make up of the train and track gradient are most likely part of the issue. QA have checked these reports and so far found no issues.

We're in the beta forum here so can everyone please provide DETAILS when making reports.

Include relevant details like KUIDs of the loco and a couple of rolling stock (since it could be the cars not the locos that are causing this issue).

Does it happen on the flat or only on an incline? If so, what gradient is required - 1%, 2% etc? Which AI command? Does it matter?

Last edited:
While these reports make us aware of an issue, the make up of the train and track gradient are most likely part of the issue. QA have checked these reports and so far found no issues.

We're in the beta forum here so can everyone please provide DETAILS when making reports.

Include relevant details like KUIDs of the loco and a couple of rolling stock (since it could be the cars not the locos that are causing this issue).

Does it happen on the flat or only on an incline? If so, what gradient is required - 1%, 2% etc? Which AI command? Does it matter?

The QR PB15 (<kuid:-25:1333>) does it for me under AI Control (Autopilot). It has a mass of 37000, add train with 300 tonnes it will fail to stop on -2% grade.
There is also a problem when stopping at signals uphill too... the train stops at first but then continues to roll back and forth only a few centimeters however this causes the signals behind the train to switch between green and red causing SPADs by other AI trains that follow.

I have identified another problem too. When in Surveyor and you want to set up the drivers using the Drive/Navigate to/via command clicking on the Trackmark to chose another destination causes the game to crash.
game.jpg

Question will the legacy call function thingy be fixed? this causes a lot of issues with my routes and sessions (copy of my routes / sessions already in TCCP).
BiVrZ4j.jpg

Cheers

The current beta release works on "Show errors on legacy calls" in order to allow content creators to identify legacy scripts and to give them more time to update them before we switch fully to streaming.

The official release will be set back to "Max Compatibility".

The scripts will be updated before we switch to the new validation.

Williamg - thanks for the extra info, however we cannot repro here using the following repro steps:

1. Create a 2km track with 2% gradient. After 1km and 1.2km place two signals.
2. At the top of the hill place loco <kuid:-25:1332> QR PB15 and 10 x loaded boxcars <kuid2:661281:35120:3> Custom 40' Boxcar - #8
3. Below the 2nd signal place a boxcar (to set the 2nd signal red)
4. Place a trackmark after the boxcar
5. Issue the Autopilot "Stop at trackmark" command
6. Watch the train speed up, then slow down approaching the red signal
7. Train stops short of the signal.

Please try these steps and also advise what you're doing differently.

Last edited:
When in Surveyor and you want to set up the drivers using the Drive/Navigate to/via command clicking on the Trackmark to chose another destination causes the game to crash.
>>

CNR here (Could not reproduce).

Your test map looks like it is small so send that through in a
Trainz Bug Report

When in Surveyor and you want to set up the drivers using the Drive/Navigate to/via command clicking on the Trackmark to chose another destination causes the game to crash.
>>

CNR here (Could not reproduce).

Your test map looks like it is small so send that through in a
Trainz Bug Report

The last Update to 113547 solved it for me thanks.

However what still isn't solved is the PB15 failing to stop under AI and now under DCC too.

I went a bit more to the "extremes" in hoping you can reproduce the issue.

1.jpg

Grade is now -3.65, I have added 7 DB Sssy - 716 <kuid:-25:430> the train is 370 t, train fails to stop at the red signal on the gradient and trackmark under DCC Control and under AI Control. I can stop the train under Advanced mode without issues so it seems to be a Problem related to DCC driving.

i've just noticed that on my white pass route i'm constructing that the loco's WPY 90 to 94 YCP (6 in all)kuids starting 58422.
there is no views through any window on cab camera. this is ok on build 111951. i have transfered senarios working on 111951 to 113142, and problem still preseant on 113142.
:confused:

Thanks for the extra info - we now have a repro for DCC mode on hills (just required more weight in the train and a steeper hill)

We're investigating the materials used causing the blocked windows.

Back