c39 csx

EJB

i left trainz after after the first patch because of lost routes. i came back after i installed the second patch. a lot of the locos i have purchased are not showing up. on loco which i really like the csx c 39-8 is showing modified obsolete. i have re-downloaded several to no avail. i have others(quite a few ) that i haven't tried. i have recovered some by the download section on your website. i also have tried the fixes. damn i really hate the way n3v does this. without the patches everything was working.
i only wish there was a way to go back to patch free
thank you
ejb

i am hoping someone can come up with a answer. at present i have 34 pay ware units that are "modified, obsolete" , which means they are useless. which includes four 3 packs. what is it with n3v?
ejb

right click on the item in question and select list asset versions. a new version should show there if thats the case. If its working great, if its causing issues with the one showing obsolete, delete the newer version and you should still have access to your older working ones.

thanks for the reply. out of three i got one. i have over 35 non usable locomotives. for three days i have struggled trying to get them to no avail. i guess this will be the last effort at dealing with the nightmare of Trainz. i really cannot afford to be spending money for a game that they are hell bent on producing a game that they ruin with patches.
thanks again
ejb
i'm pretty upset so i'll let it rest .

Make sure you also dont have anything open for edit somehow as well in content manager. It may also clear things up if you have issues still by right clicking on those with issues and selecting view errors/warnings. Ive had things work after doing that as well.
If you follow what we posted above on my prior post plus this one you should have things working one way or the other. The patch shouldnt have made this go completely haywire but without actually seeing this i cant point to much either.

after calming down. i tried what you said with some success. the content manager says everything is great but when in game i still have a lot of red locomotives. and for some reason i still cannot get the csx c 39-8. i haven't checked the ns but it probably will not show up in game. i have downloaded everything for my downloads on your site and gained a few locos.
thanks again for your help. ejb

Back