(TRS2012) Creating a passenger scenario

passengerpigeon

This is a basic question, but Googling it gave me no clear answers or tutorials on the matter. How can I create a simple session for a route (in TRS2012) wherein the player takes a train on a passenger run, stopping at each station according to a timetable, and loses points for tardiness?
Thank you, Passengerpigeon.

This is a basic question, but Googling it gave me no clear answers or tutorials on the matter. How can I create a simple session for a route (in TRS2012) wherein the player takes a train on a passenger run, stopping at each station according to a timetable, and loses points for tardiness?
Thank you, Passengerpigeon.

One way is to place an appropriately labelled trackmark at each stop. Set up a series of Timecheck rules according to your schedule that set a variable (i.e. x = 1) for each stop. Use a Rule for each stop that triggers when the train stops at the trackmark. The rule will check the corresponding variable; if it is true (=1) then deduct the points.

There are probably other approaches but I haven't played in 12 in quite a while and am rusty.

:B~)

Back