Weird issue with cab view and pantograph

bart86pl

Hello all,

I have a weird issue with one of the DLC trains (ETR1000 Frecciarossa) and running out of ideas what's the cause:

-whenever I start the pre-made scenario or use the ETR in any route I cant manually raise-lower the pantograph in cab view (the 3d switch is stuck and the "click" sound is on constant loop".
Train works when driving from the outside view or using AI, but any time in cab view the looping clicking persist. It also causing loosing control over the reverser randomly.
The looping clicking is also present when starting the scenario with cold dark loco.
What I try:
-reading the manual, starting the ETR manually or via menu, repairing the database, trying to delete downloaded locomotives, reinstalling the DLC, resetting the keybindings.

Nothing seems to be working, the ETR is the only one with said issue. Any help would be appreciated.

Cheers,

Bart

Hello all,

I have a weird issue with one of the DLC trains (ETR1000 Frecciarossa) and running out of ideas what's the cause:

-whenever I start the pre-made scenario or use the ETR in any route I cant manually raise-lower the pantograph in cab view (the 3d switch is stuck and the "click" sound is on constant loop".
Train works when driving from the outside view or using AI, but any time in cab view the looping clicking persist. It also causing loosing control over the reverser randomly.
The looping clicking is also present when starting the scenario with cold dark loco.
What I try:
-reading the manual, starting the ETR manually or via menu, repairing the database, trying to delete downloaded locomotives, reinstalling the DLC, resetting the keybindings.

Nothing seems to be working, the ETR is the only one with said issue. Any help would be appreciated.

Cheers,

Bart

This is a known issue with this asset. Mathias is working on a fix for this and hopefully he'll release it soon.

Just letting you all know that with the latest update all above issues has been fixed, thank you! Great addon for sure.

Back