Red Signal: Junction not aligned

jcardana

Trainz Enthusiast
[SOLVED]
I'm using the SafeTran 4 & 5 signals. As you can see in the image, The junctions are set for the train to continue but the signal remains red, stating "Junction not aligned for this route". Which junction?
I'm so confused.
If I switch Jcn Dupont W to the other direction, the signal then states "No train approaching" and stays red.
Thanks for any and all help,
Joe
JcnNotAligned.png

Last edited:
Hi Joe,

I've run into this before myself and it turned out it was the "brand" of signals I was using. By switching to Jointed Rail's signals, the problem went away. I switched to the SL-series signals from whatever I was using at the time.

Looking at your diagram, I would place Type 04s at the exit of every yard leg with nothing facing back towards the yard. This will give the AI something to figure out up to that point and perhaps move a bit closer so the AI can see further down the tracks.

For the junctions, I would check the points carefully even if it means driving manually over each one. I have had junctions appear fine including the junction levers, but... yeah but the tracks weren't right and the AI wouldn't pass and stated the junction wasn't aligned. In my case, the track had a twist to it so that the lever was opposite of the direction of travel.

Malwarebytes blocks access to the site in my case. Using Firefox as well but it looks like Firefox passed the site through.

[h=1]Website blocked due to a Trojan[/h] Your Malwarebytes Premium blocked this website because it may contain a Trojan.

We strongly recommend you do not continue.

Maybe some rule is innocently violated by the site. Or, it was hacked and continuing to it poses a risk. Given all the slime on the Net CAUTION is your only protection. I treat the Internet as societies sewerage system. It stinks but I need it.

Malwarebytes blocks access to the site in my case. Using Firefox as well but it looks like Firefox passed the site through.

Website blocked due to a Trojan

Your Malwarebytes Premium blocked this website because it may contain a Trojan.

We strongly recommend you do not continue.

Maybe some rule is innocently violated by the site. Or, it was hacked and continuing to it poses a risk. Given all the slime on the Net CAUTION is your only protection. I treat the Internet as societies sewerage system. It stinks but I need it.

I have switched from Firefox to Chrome because Firefox seems to have set their malware filters to max. Chrome is pretty decent and still catches the bad guys.

Tip: if you click the signal displaying this message it should move your view to the offending junction. it may not even be in the area you have shown the screenshot.

Back