cant download from dls

Same for me in TANE and TRS19.

I've cleared the program's internet cahe, but still no joy.

Must be a server problem, we will just have to patiently wait it out.

Graham

okay lest not just me. Thanks.
Questions: Is this new condition? Have you tried to access DLS from another computer? What about your internet provider? Is it the same?
Why I ask: I can't download anything since I switched internet provider. Now I use T-Mobile LTE, and for unknown reason, the green bar moves forever downloading nothing. I solve the problem connecting my phone via USB to the desktop, and it works. The LTE system works perfect for anything else, and is cheaper than cables..

I can download somethings, but not others. The DLS needs a kick in the pants!

I noticed that this is date dependent. Stuff uploaded prior to July 6th downloads fine.

Last edited:
the last time it was working properly was when the 3 steam engines and a string of boxcars, but, picking things such as up track has not worked for me so far, maybe the team can look at the issue and solve the problem.

Down to 5.6 KBS download speed. Both FTP and Content Manager are down to a crawl. What is going on N3V?

Down to 5.6 KBS download speed. Both FTP and Content Manager are down to a crawl. What is going on N3V?

That's normal speeds if you don't have an active first class ticket.
Getting a first class ticket and speeds are fast.

Cheers

Last edited:
@hiawathamr. Have had active first class ticket the last 10 years. No this is something else. I noticed the slow down two days ago. Progressively getting worse.

Ah, didn't know you are a current FCT holder.
In that case, on my end speeds are just as normal. Its probably what John said that the servers need a nice kick.

Cheers

To be fair I have noticed a general slowdown on all sites. So maybe my server is playing up. Thanks.

Hi All
Thank you everyone for letting us know about this. It appears that there was an issue with the DLS when some uploads were processed, this has now been resolved and the assets showing 'file not found' are now correctly available for download.

In regards to download speed, we have not seen any change to the speed. However please keep in mind that the download speed you are seeing will depend on your internet provider's connection to our servers, which can vary depending on how your connection is being routed at the time.

Thank you, Zec for the update.

I agree with Bolivar on this issue that there's been an overall slowdown lately with the internet. It could be all the kiddies home on summer vacation up here with nothing else better to do other than playing video games.

Hi all,
After a little help if I may,
I'm not able to download paid content on Ipad or Iphone on multiple devices, getting an error message saying it cannot connect to App store, and then unable to connect to the N3V servers.

It DOES connect to app store and takes my money, but simply won't download.

It also won't refresh previously downloaded content. (worked fine last week)

Any ideas? (obviously I've reset the device, checked internet connections etc etc.)

Could there be a setting that's somehow changed with iOS updates?

Any guidance appreciated.

Thanks

Mike

The DLS is not supported on mobile versions of Trainz. I would suggest you buy a PC version of the game (and register it) to get the full Trainz experience and access to the hundreds of freeware items available on the DLS. FYI the payware DLC that is offered for mobile is actually freeware content that is ripped from the DLS that was created by us, the community and then a price tag is attached to it without any notification of the asset creators that their content is being used in that way. This actually happened myself when I found out last year that my DRS Mk2 reskins are being used and sold for use in mobile and I was never officially informed of it and nor credited in the DLC offering.

TLDR: PC trainz is much better than mobile trainz you would be better off buying PC.

thank you. Part of me wonders if N3V use a service provider affected by the current ransomware attack. There is definitely something going on....

Back