Favorite Metro Route

tdstead

Narrow minded Tram Person
Ok went back into TS12 lastnight and today and playing what i think is mine NorthEast Metro ... started a long tine ago with the earlier version before it was expanded remember making sessions for the very early NYCTA trains ... lot of fun can be high poly now just due to the number of trains moving but still love it.

What is yours and why for any version of trainz ?, there was a couple of other projects i thought would be really great but sadly never got released.

Tom

The Red Bird Transit Authority is my favorite metro route. This was created in TS12 and it works fine even today in TRS19. subway_v created a number of sessions for it and the route can be pretty busy with opposing traffic. The scenery is simple with Dave Drake's building blocks, but while up on the EL tracks, it doesn't matter anyway. The author used invisible roads and stripes instead of actual roads and they all work pretty well. If I would take the time someday, I would fix a few things I don't like, but I never got around to doing that.

Yes have Redbird Transit would be my 2nd choice another well done, Sin City was not bad but rather the other 2 there was also another one in 2004 i remembered this morning that was mainly underground with one or 2 over head lines comming off it that also was not bad too.

Last edited:
Hello Guyz --

I know this is an old thread, but when it was posted I was out of trainz, since I just got back after a 2 year plus absent --

My dear friend Subway_V Rapid Transit Authority is the best, especially how he constructed the route, and the sessions are awesome -- You feel like you are a real subway motorman driving the subway cars; The only downlow that he has not update for TZ19 / TZ22 -- Might have to drop him a PM about that! LOL

But my good friend Boat's Sen City is great as well, because other though it's the same theme, both routes are different from each other! Download's Boat's you will see what I mean! A long time ago Boat was working on an update, which I tested, but i suddenly got real sick, and basically loss of interest in life, let's say!

Yeah, back in the day i tested both routes for both guys!

RTA official thread!
RTA - Redbird Transit Authority Official Route and Session Thread (auran.com)

Ish

Back